5 replies to this topic

#1 Otaku Ookami

Otaku Ookami

Rabid Arinafan

• Members
  • 3,794 posts
  • First Name:Sydney

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:42 PM

I found a super cute blog and thought you guys might enjoy it.

Basically the idea is "who would do x, and who would do y in this relationship?" Some of these work really well for some of Arina's couples; others might not. But feel free to browse through that blog and come up with your own. I'm gonna mention a few I really like with some of my fav Arina OTPs and elaborate on a few.

Who gets sick often, who smothers them with affection, tending to their every need to the extent that they too get sick.

Mitsuki gets sick often (probably more susceptible to colds after the tumor's removal); Takuto is her personal servant during these times. Anything she needs? He's got her covered. And yeah, he'd catch her colds. But he'd tell her not to worry and that he'd be fine. But as "fine" as he seems, he's actually worried sick. Probably wondering if the cancer came back, and how on earth would he live without her if that's the case, etc, etc... Wakaouji-sensei's probably on speed dial.

Who has a habit of “borrowing” their significant others clothes, who doesn’t realise until they open the others closet and immediately recognise half of it.

This is a headcanon I have for Maron and Chiaki, actually. Maron steals shirts out of Chiaki's closet on a regular basis, and he never notices until it's laundry day or his closet's empty.

Every day your OTP mutter “can you believe I married you?”; who says it in wonder, who says it in response to their partner doing something ridiculous.

Both Minazuki-kun and Miyako go through this. Every. Single. Day. And it's not always a response to the other being ridiculous. Maybe it's more of a (somewhat sarcastic?) "why did we think this was a good idea?" Then Shinji does something stupid, and they just look at one another and remember they can't leave their son alone for more than 5 minutes. Bonus points if this happens and Shinji's 20 years old.

When your otp get into a huge argument, who yells “Just take whatever’s yours and leave!”, who picks up the former and walks out the door.

Alternatively: Takuto yells that at Izumi, who just blankly stares at him, says "Okay then" and picks up Meroko and leaves. Boom. Done. No drama, except for Meroko flipping out at her ex.

I have an important place in the Arina fandom...

9EL17EK.gif?1

...and it's called the trash.

#2 Akari Kichona

Akari Kichona

Full Shinigami

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:51 PM

Who’s a backseat driver, who sits, silently seething and muttering “you know, I also have a license” occasionally.

The back seat driver is Oshige-san. Due to her habit of getting drunk all the time, Wakaouji-sensei has to drive her home all the time.

Who in the morning eats a huge hearty breakfast and who only drinks a coffee saying “I’ll live”

Haine-chan would most likely be eating the most even though she looks so small, but in reality, it has been mentioned that 30% of her weight is from fat. Takanari being the busy one doesn't bother to eat a proper breakfast believing coffee will be enough. He also wants to keep a sophisticated vibe anyways.

#3 Otaku Ookami

Otaku Ookami

Rabid Arinafan

• Members
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:29 AM

Who goes out and gets so drunk that when they go home with someone they suddenly stop and say I cant I have a [fiancé/girl/boy/date friend]. Who laughs, replying with, shut up. Its me you moron. 
*relieved sighs*

Ooshige: "I can't I'm having a fling with my boss."
Wakaouji-sensei: "It's Prince."
Ooshige: "...Actually I can."

9EL17EK.gif?1

#4 Akari Kichona

Akari Kichona

Full Shinigami

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

Who always wears odd, eccentric socks, who keeps it simple, matching and professional.

Haine: Ushio check what I have? (With excitement!!)

Ushio: (After staring for a while....T.T) Black and white cow socks?

Haine: No the lady at the store said they were puppies!!

Ushio: Oh Haine.. I love you(Says while patting Haine's hair)

Haine: (Glances down on Ushio's socks..Wow how sophisticated~~ she thought to herself 0//0

#5 Akari Kichona

Akari Kichona

Full Shinigami

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:29 PM

Who goes out and gets so drunk that when they go home with someone they suddenly stop and say I cant I have a [fiancé/girl/boy/date friend]. Who laughs, replying with, shut up. Its me you moron. 
*relieved sighs*

I thought your short dialogue was cute..>.< I hope you don't mind me copying your style. hehe~

#6 Otaku Ookami

Otaku Ookami

Rabid Arinafan

• Members
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

*relieved sighs*

I thought your short dialogue was cute.. >.< I hope you don't mind me copying your style. hehe~

Don't mind a bit! And feel free to change it up.

Okay, here's one:

Who listens to one album, over and over, humming it all the time, who’s never listened to it but somehow knows all the words.

Takuto listens to one album on repeat, and it's one of Full Moon's oldest albums. Mitsuki tries not to listen to her own voice (like most human beings she can't listen to herself recorded without cringing). Since she wrote the lyrics and everything, she obviously knows it.

9EL17EK.gif?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users