Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Old:Extra Chapter and Internet Radio Drama

Extra Chapter and Internet Radio Drama

The official Japanese website of The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross school romance manga has announced that Arina Tanemura is drawing a new 30-page side story in the expanded October issue (on sale on September 3) of Shueisha's Ribon magazine. The website adds that the story of Haine and the other main characters of The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross is not over, even though the manga completed its main run this past June. Tanemura has just ended her Zettai Kakusei Tenshi Mistress Fortune manga — as planned — with its third installment in the September issue on Saturday. However, the same issue has announced that this manga will be adapted as an Internet radio drama.

- Courtesy of Riokeshen -

O_O

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!???

NO WAY NO JOKE?!?? O__o

>///

i. LOVE. this site. the news you get here is top rate and AMAZING~ XDDDD

i wanna read the new chappie!! >____

I can see if I can get more Ifermation on the drama :3

la la lala there is no new infermation right now2 *spent all day searching*

but I will be sure to look out for it :3

O.M.G!!!!! I WANNA READ THE NEW CHAPPIE OF SDC SOOOO BAD! I REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SOME TRANSLATOR GROUP TRANSLATES IT... KYAHHH!!! *MUST RESTRAIN SELF FROM GOING TO JAPAN TO INFILTRATE THE PLACE RIBON IS PRINTED*

(sorry about the caps. I'm just SOOOOOO HAPPY since I loved the series and the end, but I REALLY wanted 2 kno what happened next! YAY!)

The drama sounds pretty cool too! But I'm still more for the SDC chapter!!! YAY

OMG Thanks Otaku Okami!!!!!!!!!!!!! * goes and watches*

I traced the server's physical location that is serving that website. It's in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan. So it's going to be slow.

Basically every piece of that video has to travel from Japan to your computer.

There's also the connection checks which is back and forth twice which will also be slowing you down.

maybe Access studies and trys to learn new things. and that happened to be one of those things lol

oooooh! no really, acess, how do you know so much stuff about the computer!? :huh:

You guys can do it too.

Start -> Run -> type cmd -> type tracert www.s-cast2.net

It'll show every computer you go through on your way to that website, this particular one ends trace at the company's proxy for security purposes, but the final hop was from the Internet Service Provider for Nagoya in the Aichi Prefecture.

For me it goes down to Dallas, Texas, then is routed through satellites across the pacific into Tokyo and then down to Nagoya.

So my video is going through Outer Space (most of ours will as well)

oooooh! no really, acess, how do you know so much stuff about the computer!? :huh:

I've been playing with computers since I was about 3 years old, back around 1992. I'm 20 and a half now, and it was about midway through my third year.

uhh i got my first computor when i was umm 11 ._. thats when i first discovered the internet and shortly after that the first anime i had ever saw. which was KKJ

oooooh! no really, acess, how do you know so much stuff about the computer!? :D

You guys can do it too.

It'll show every computer you go through on your way to that website, this particular one ends trace at the company's proxy for security purposes, but the final hop was from the Internet Service Provider for Nagoya in the Aichi Prefecture.

For me it goes down to Dallas, Texas, then is routed through satellites across the pacific into Tokyo and then down to Nagoya.

uhh how do ya do that on vista?? lol. there's no 'run' option.

oh, and the video loads super fast for me!! I think it takes like 5 seconds. somethin like that.

btw i use optimum online and i live in new york. browser is internet explorer, and like i said, i'm using windows vista.

I also have vista lol but I'm having my dad put XP back on

oooooh! no really, acess, how do you know so much stuff about the computer!? :D

You guys can do it too.

uhh how do ya do that on vista?? lol. there's no 'run' option.

oh, and the video loads super fast for me!! I think it takes like 5 seconds. somethin like that.

btw i use optimum online and i live in new york. browser is internet explorer, and like i said, i'm using windows vista.

For vista hit the Windows Logo Key and "R" at the same time to bring up run.