Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Syun-chan

I got Ribon January 09!

I noticed Arina-Sensei is getting more and more Detailed on her Works

yea, just look at something like I.O.N. compared to current works (Komaki's hair is rediculously awesome).

And I'm so jealous you can go to Kinokuniya, I've only gone to their Otakon booth.

I've recently been scanning "Momo" for a scanlation group called "Starry Heaven Scanlations" since "Momo" runs in "Ribon" also. I found out that a group called "Aerandria" plans to translate "Sakura Hime Kaden" since you guys were wondering.

yeah why can't Chiibi Translate?

O.odon't know either...

maybe chiibi is doing it right now...that's why she haven's posted here yet

lol

yeah why can't Chiibi Translate?

O.odon't know either...

maybe chiibi is doing it right now...that's why she haven's posted here yet

lol

that maybe True :3

you know maybe I can try a fanart of SHK -.- for once lolz it will be hard though

but I must try w00t

umm I don't think the future will last -sign-

the way the earth is now. it's wander how we live

-Shrugs- I understand what you mean... But we must always live like tomorrow is our last day and such... But we must always keep up with dreams, because without something to believe in and something to dream of.... Life is not existent.. ^.^

so very true. no dreams means no life no life means no dreams

it's a dog to dog fight out there but Fighting for what you Believe in you will surely reach Goals,dreams and many other things. I know people who say I have no dreams or I have no future and I call them Morons or weirdos *like my self O.o* because believing is nothing is not living at all it's like your in a Endless hole of darkness and sadness Trying to escape but you can't.

But you are still young... I wasn't even for sure what I really wanted when I was younger... Even know I am not for sure what I want... But I know I love the feeling I get when people love my designs... Or when I get told how cool my idea was... I am glad my parents always let me have a wide imagination, my creativity is my happiness...

I also love making people laugh, though I guess I hide that part of me inside of me..

You are not a moron, I can't believe that, you are trying to find yourself, I believe.. So no more moron talk.. Tehehehe :D

But yes, no dreams means no life... If you do not believe in something, why live?

I might Focus on my Studying and such if I ever. ever wanna reach any goal :D

I maybe young but I know a hole lot of stuff :unsure: lol

I men't the Weirdo part lol but thanks

so true no dreams= no life nor a reson to live