Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katsy

What do u think?

what do u think about "Sakura Hime Kaden" so far?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think about "Sakura Hime Kaden" so far?

• I like it!
    • Its fine so far
    • To early to tell
    • Meh...

I love it and can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope Sakura's brother has a bigger role than just being the dead guy. The emperor and empress and Aoba's siblings will be most interesting hopefully.

Wahhhh so many characters and possibilities to think about... XD

For me it's too early too tell since I'm a big anti-scanlation/fansub person I won't read it until it's out in English. But from the art I've seen it looks interesting.

Too early for me. Let's just say I can't accept something in chapter 2 and right now, I'm in the middle. I do like it, yes, but it's so early in the series that I have no idea if I'll continue loving it.

^^;

its great. but anything by arina is bound to be great! am i right?

I'll say almost. -_- You never know, she could have a bad one. Though it's like 1% probable with her because she's awesome.

I must say at first when I read the summary I was a bit iffy, I couldn't imagine how Arina would do with a historical manga but after reading the first chapter I had faith. It certainly made me laugh out loud at some bits too, especially the ending. It was so cliche but I actually wasn't expecting it. The second chapter was pretty good too, wasn't expecting a twist so soon in the series!

I'm usually fairly anti-scanlation however I couldn't help it with this one as I was curious! XDD

To early for me to tell. I've read the scanlated chapters so far and there are a lot of things I don't like. I'll just have to wait until it's over, the only thing I can say now is that the art is beautiful and I love the character designs (except for Aoba).

i dont like sakura hime kaden.... <_ i love it :crazy: src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_icecream.gif" alt=":icecream:">  :ringu:

that really got me at first!

lol

i dont like sakura hime kaden.... ^_^  I LOVE IT :crazy:  :icecream:  :ringu:

that really got me at first!

lol

Me too! X''D

I voted for "fine". I started to like SHK when Sakura thought that someone (can't remember) looked tasty. I was like "wow, different Tanemura series". I'm sure there will be lots of things coming up ♥ It has been exciting so far. >w

i just said that its fine so far, but i said that when i was on, like, chapter 2 or somthing! i really like it right now! also, i just cant get over it; its the best artwork EVER!!!!!!!!! :P :yay: :yay: