Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Old:March 12

ooo....that's tomorrow!! better remember that (though I DO have short term memory...)

wee. I shall draw a cake then post it on here for no reason lol

when her birthday comes i gonna wish her a big happy birthday and use the wallpaper access made as my background. and i'll tell a lot of people about it. i wish i could give her a gift

誕生日おめでとうございます、種村有菜せんせい!

Happy birthday, Arina-sensei! :lol:

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again~

誕生日おめでとうございます、種村有菜せんせい!

:lol:

ITS DONE!!! *dies of exaution*

http://mama-roxas.deviantart.com/art/Arina...thday-115712332

go now!!! It took me forever to finish that picture. Fin was originally in the corner but then I said I didnt want two people from KKJ in it so I changed it to kajika and then I realized she was too small and so I cut her out of the picture all together. I really like Ion-chan and why kyoko is soo big, I have no clue. Time to TRY to get my picture of princess peach on my DA so I can make it my DA ID.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARINA-SENSEI!!!

"Interesting" choice of music

*Is murdered*

MY GHOST WILL HAUNT JUU D:

I personally thought it was just a little more stylish than the generic old "Happy birthday to you!"

Fair enough XD

Haha guess what, you fail big time at the ILIKE challenge on facebook. I am top of the score board, and i,m gonna STAY top XD

That thing you sent didn't work, every time I hit an answer it said

"Sorry, but there was a problem submitting your answer"

I basically only added iLike, because Nine Inch Nails was giving away a free Mp3 of Echoplex if you added him to your iLike.

Lolz like when you could get codes off cola bottles and put them into Ilike for free MP3??

Oh and that happens when facebook crashes, i just refreshed it and it started working. Of course even if it did work for juu, I don't presume that you'd know most of the songs anyway. Or would you?? XD you tell me, are you a nancy sinatra fan?? LAWL

^^Offtopicness

I know a couple of her songs.

i want to write a fan letter saying happy birthday to arina but does she know english and i don't know the adress

Kanda Yuubinkyoku

Shueisha Ribon Magazine

Tokyo 119-0161

To: Arina Tanemura

She knows some and does have a translator