Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dark vampire

what do u think bout mitsuki

I'm not exactly sure......but I Love Mitsuki!

I have this pic as a GIANT wallscroll over my bed. 8D It's one of my favorites!

Well..........I got mine off ebay years ago but I don't see them there anymore....:FM

I think Mitsuki in the anime kicked butt. (I hated her in the manga)

Although, I would have thought she was older if it hadn't stated her age, because she acts really grown up, she's responsible, she lives in her own house, etc. But then, if you consider her innocence and naiveté, she's really just a kid. A very lovable, mature kid.

The chapter when she left everyone had a big impact on me, when she said things like "I HATE YOU ALL".

i got annoyed when she said that to the people who made her dreams come true, it must have hurt takuto alot :FMMitsukiwah: , but then i remembered the pain she was going through at the time, she doesnt act 12 at all :(

i agree with sweetie, i liked the anime mitsuki so much more than the manga one, if i could pick which one to be friends with, it would be anime mitsuki, she seemed nicer :) (heh heh mitsuki-anime, i never realised that! XD XD XD)

I'm sure when she said that awful thing, she really didn't mean it. She was just taking her pain out on the nearest person.

And....Takuto's done that too in the past. XD