Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xx;Melody.Mitsuki

Which Gentlmen's Alliance Character Are You?:D

Clicky :3

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7453293/5708769/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My results :]

"Maora is a man who dresses as a girl (and does it really well!) you, (like maora ) are good at heart and kind to everyone. Maora will give back sass to Maguri (and it just so happens that Maora likes Maguri...hm....go figure)"

*points to umm what ever on the sid bar* it says I'm like Ushio and this like says so to

" Also known as "Lady Hydrangea" your best friends with haine and your normally caught saying you don't need anything but your most closest friend Haine. you normally have an emotionless face and you smile for no one but haine. Why you are most like Ushio is because you are very true and willing to do anything for your closest friend "

ok I was bored XD

I got Shizu O.o or Taka... idk XD'

(Takanari: top right hand corner in the pic. The Real Shizumasa: bottom left hand corner) The Emperor of the school and head of the student council and the one seen through vol 1-5 is later revealed to be the Real Shizumasa's twin brother, Takanari (shizumasa is blonde, takanari has blue hair). Your most like shizumasa because you take your time to think things through and your real clever about it

Clicky :3

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/7453293/5708769/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My results :]

"Maora is a man who dresses as a girl (and does it really well!) you, (like maora ) are good at heart and kind to everyone. Maora will give back sass to Maguri (and it just so happens that Maora likes Maguri...hm....go figure)"

You linked to your result by the way.

YOUR MOSTLY LIKE HAINE!!!!!Also known as the Hama Cinderella, 16 year old Haine Otomiya is in love with Shizumasa Togu and is willing to do anything for him. She's the bestest of friends with Ushio. Your most like Haine because your cheerful, loving and kind (but a real biting dog when you need to be)

I am awesome

this is considered a second topic with this QUIZ

I'm awesome

I posted it first

*runs away*

but this can stay I don't care LOL

YOU'RE MAGURI!!

The Airhead of the student council, who faces problems with strength most of the time. He's also from a family of Yakuza (japanese mafia groups) He is also in love with Shizumasa as much as haine (yes, maguri is gay.) and though he can act like such a meanie, you (like him) do somethings with good intentions

YAY!! Im sooo happy i didnt get haine!!!

My Result **

YOUR MOSTLY LIKE HAINE!!!!!Also known as the Hama Cinderella, 16 year old Haine Otomiya is in love with Shizumasa Togu and is willing to do anything for him. She's the bestest of friends with Ushio. Your most like Haine because your cheerful, loving and kind (but a real biting dog when you need to be)

Sounds good to me ^_^

:laugh:

I got Maora

Maora is a man who dresses as a girl (and does it really well!) you, (like maora ) are good at heart and kind to everyone. Maora will give back sass to Maguri (and it just so happens that Maora likes Maguri...hm....go figure)

YOU'RE MAGURI!!

The Airhead of the student council, who faces problems with strength most of the time. He's also from a family of Yakuza (japanese mafia groups) He is also in love with Shizumasa as much as haine (yes, maguri is gay.) and though he can act like such a meanie, you (like him) do somethings with good intentions.

Well... yay! (he's my second favorite character from SDC)

COMMENTING ON YOUR SIGNATUR: Mitzuki and Takuto are only 12 or 14 years apart! My friends mom and dad are farther apart than that!! GEEZ!! Love doesn't have anything to do with age!! Sorry had to get that out of my system.

Didn't most of us already take this quiz or one like it for the sidebar thingy on our posts?

Maora is a man who dresses as a girl (and does it really well!) you, (like maora ) are good at heart and kind to everyone. Maora will give back sass to Maguri (and it just so happens that Maora likes Maguri...hm....go figure)

I'm Maora...