Forums
Sign in to follow this  
finnfish

quiz i made called which kkj charcter are you

I got Maron. ^^;

Anyway, I don't like this line: "You were about to give up on a guy you like just because your friend like that person. Don't give up cause romance might blossom."

I would do the same thing as Maron and I really do believe it's right. I love my friends too much to chase after a guy they like. Especially if Miyako loved Chiaki and Chiaki loved Miyako. I couldn't just break them up! It's not like Maron was going to give up before the whole Chiaki/Miyako deal. She still liked Chiaki; she just couldn't betray Miyako. ((And that whole time she didn't know that was why she couldn't tell Chiaki she liked him.))

It was only after she saw Chiaki/Miyako that she decided to give up. Because she knew they could make a good couple and if they were both happy, she'd be happy! ^-^

I love Maron for what she did. "Anyone who hurts Toudaiji Miyako has to deal with Kusakabe Maron!" *glomps Maron* She's so wonderful~!

It's nice for a first quiz!

I got

maronwreath.jpg

You pretend to be strong but is really not. You are shy and loving and you can't express your feelings easily. You were about to give up on a guy you like just because your friend like that person. Don't give up cause romance might blossom

I got Maron. ^^;

Anyway, I don't like this line: "You were about to give up on a guy you like just because your friend like that person. Don't give up cause romance might blossom."

I would do the same thing as Maron and I really do believe it's right. I love my friends too much to chase after a guy they like. Especially if Miyako loved Chiaki and Chiaki loved Miyako. I couldn't just break them up! It's not like Maron was going to give up before the whole Chiaki/Miyako deal. She still liked Chiaki; she just couldn't betray Miyako. ((And that whole time she didn't know that was why she couldn't tell Chiaki she liked him.))

It was only after she saw Chiaki/Miyako that she decided to give up. Because she knew they could make a good couple and if they were both happy, she'd be happy! ^-^

I love Maron for what she did. "Anyone who hurts Toudaiji Miyako has to deal with Kusakabe Maron!" *glomps Maron* She's so wonderful~!

i got maron too! but i also dont like that line. for another reason though. its because i wouldnt give up the one i love just for a friend. thats not even the answer i chose for that question. but the other stuff is somewhat accurate for me- i have multiple personalities- sometimes im the shy girl and sometimes im the hyper girl who riles everyone up. sometimes im really headstrong and other times i tend to be totally scared of any risks at all. i contradict myself. lol thats why personality tests are hard for me to do- since its never 100% accurate. lol

you are access time

you are cheerful bit like a pervert. you better confess your love.

(yeah..I must or He'll be gone again)

and now..... Maron. But I'm honestly not the type to give up that kind of love, even for my best friend. It really would depend on the circumstances, whether he loved ME or HER. That's really the defining point.