Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JeanneSekaiKaze

What Arina Tanemura Manga Character are you?

Hmm... I guess I got a result no one got before...

You Are Fin Fish. You are full of secrets. But don't wory, because you have a good heart and your most important thing in your life is your best friend and your love. People love you're smile, so smile, and be happy. Don't be affraid to open you're heart, there is no such thing, that somebody is to good for you.

I was exactly like Mitsuki when I was 11/12. I had someone that I loved that was far away on the other side of the world, and I sang for him. (I still do, on Skype Voice chat) I was naive and full of curiosity, as well as cheerful and perhaps a bit too caring. I was also sick and at home all the time, with a strict parent. But even though a lot of that is still true for me, I suppose I grew up a lot now. It's odd. :rolleyes:;;; I'm a bit more quiet, and reserved now, I suppose, which made me not end up with Mistuki.

Also, btw, it says 11 other people got this result (=11%) Wow. ^_^;; XD

You Are Suomi Kyoko. You are strong at heart, determind and your friends are crazy about you. Everyone loves you, who couldn't love a girl whit such a big heart as you? You're not in love yet, but, who knows? Maybe, he's closer than you think. Open your heart, and you'll see.

we got the same thing~~~~~~~ >////

I got Micchan!!! :yay: YAY!!!

1075415845_030.jpg

You Are Kouyama Mitsuki. Quiet, shy for the first look, but you are happy and cheerfull, though, you are very much a naiv girl, who still hasn't grown up. You accept your fate, and try to make the best of it. You have a deep secret in your haert, which makes you depressed. That's why your a daydreamer. Look into the world, you'll find someone, who'll be on your side. You just need to search.

You Are Kouyama Mitsuki. Quiet, shy for the first look, but you are happy and cheerfull, though, you are very much a naiv girl, who still hasn't grown up. You accept your fate, and try to make the best of it. You have a deep secret in your haert, which makes you depressed. That's why your a daydreamer. Look into the world, you'll find someone, who'll be on your side. You just need to search.

Oooo. I never would of guessed.

You Are Kusakabe Marron. You look strong on the outside, but you cry in your heart. Let your friends hold your hand, you treasure them, and they treasure you. Your full of Love and deserve to be happy.

You Are Suomi Kyoko. You are strong at heart, determind and your friends are crazy about you. Everyone loves you, who couldn't love a girl whit such a big heart as you? You're not in love yet, but, who knows? Maybe, he's closer than you think. Open your heart, and you'll see

Ha! I love Kyoko!!

1075420241_colour26.JPG

You Are Meroko Yui. A Shinigami whit a heart, nobody knows, or truly understands. Not even you. The past haunts you, but you can't go back. You have to live for the present, and think about the future. Full a love, and there isn't a person in site to except it. Or is there. You can't really open your heart to someone, who betrayd you, and at some point, you are right. But keep in mind, hate and distrust sometimes brings unhappines, which if anyone, you definetly don't deserve.

Well that's a bit unexpected, I suppose, since I don't much like Meroko and the result is nothing like me at all!

:merokohey:

You Are Kusakabe Marron. You look strong on the outside, but you cry in your heart. Let your friends hold your hand, you treasure them, and they treasure you. Your full of Love and deserve to be happy.

...That's not even close to me. I'd say I'm more of Meroko. Ohh weellll!

Your Result

1075415845_030.jpg

You Are Kouyama Mitsuki. Quiet, shy for the first look, but you are happy and cheerfull, though, you are very much a naiv girl, who still hasn't grown up. You accept your fate, and try to make the best of it. You have a deep secret in your haert, which makes you depressed. That's why your a daydreamer. Look into the world, you'll find someone, who'll be on your side. You just need to search."

Great!!! I am an inocent girl... wait ... ¬¬ I'm an adult ... u,u

So...am I the only one who got Suomi Kyoko?

You Are Suomi Kyoko. You are strong at heart, determind and your friends are crazy about you. Everyone loves you, who couldn't love a girl whit such a big heart as you? You're not in love yet, but, who knows? Maybe, he's closer than you think. Open your heart, and you'll see.

Took the quiz again just to see if I've changed at all the last three years...

This time I got Maron! :o So I moved from Meroko to Maron. What a leap... :MLPSweetie: