Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anne

fave Arina manga?

whats your favorite Arina Tanemura manga?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite Arina Tanemura manga?

• Full Moon
    • Firecracker is malancholy
    • I.O.N.
    • Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
    • Shinshi Doumei Cross
    • Time Stranger Kyoko
    • Zettai Kakusei Tenshi
    • Sakura Hime Kaden

My favorites are Time Stranger Kyoko, Sakura Hime Kaden, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, and Gentleman's Alliance Cross. I can't chose which is my favorite...

Kyoko-chan's favorites are also my favorite actually.. coz i hvn't read the other mangaas... XD

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne...

then TSK and GAC as a tie..

and then FMoS

then Sakura Hime Kaden

then all the rest are tied for last.

My favorite short story is Eve's Applework. Actually, its probably my favorite of all, but it's so short :(

I voted for KKJ because it's my all time favourite manga!!

I was highly influenced by the story. I love the message it gives, about love/family, friendship, loneliness, being stonger, never giving up, and faith.

I first read it while I was 12 and, after almost 10 years, I still think KKJ is the best manga ever ♥♥

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne...

then TSK and GAC as a tie..

and then FMoS

then Sakura Hime Kaden

then all the rest are tied for last.

My favorite short story is Eve's Applework. Actually, its probably my favorite of all, but it's so short :D

I declare this invalid, I think I was high when I typed it.

Full Moon and GA+.

But I read Full Moon first and completed that series first so I voted for full moon :3

Full Moon~

Reasons:

-First anime I ever watched.

-First manga I ever read.

-Honestly, It made me treat people nicer. [You know, the way Mitsuki is always helping and NICE!]

-I haven't read/watched any of the other series. >_

I guess I'll update this later...

KKJ is now tied for first.

Full Moon, for sure.

So far, Sakura Hime Kaden is my second favorite, followed by Mistress Fortune and Shoujo Eve. Storylines aside, I love it when she gives the characters pretty eyes~

Full Moon wo Sagashite. It's deep and thought provoking, but also cute and light hearted. It's got her best heroine (imo) and not once have I had dry eyes at the ending. So bittersweet, lovely, and wonderful. ♥

Followed by... Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, for similar reasons, minus the crying. Kyoko is third. SDC loses out as I don't like Haine (giiirl, you got rich girl problems) and I felt the plot was to drawn out, I loved the ensemble characters though.

I voted for KKJ because....well, I absolutely adore every page of it. Next would probably be SDC because I loved the characters, but sometimes...Haine can really bother me. Next would probably be either TSK, Mistress Fortune, or SHK (I really can't decide), followed by Full Moon. Yeah, I don't know why that got last either, I mean I can SEE why everyone loves it and I do too, but there's just something that bothers me a bit....My favorite one shot would probably be either Eve's Applework or the Short Tempered Melancholic.

Without a doubt my favorite is Full Moon. It's quite possibly my favorite manga period, I love it so much.

I am also really enjoying Sakura Hime Kaden and I did love the roller coaster that was Gentlemen's Alliance. I just felt the ending was a little flat.

Thi is easy ^^, KKJ is my fave >0<. i haven read sakura hime kaiden and time stronger kyoko but sure my favorite manga won change>

I have no favorite manga!

I love all!

Only I have to admit that I do not quite get it Full Moon.

Shinshi Doumei Cross also is real strange.

Wircklich are from Full Moon wo sagashite the storylines of Arina become so incomprehensible.

I have no favorite manga!

I love all!

Only I have to admit that I do not quite get it Full Moon.

I can help answer your questions, if you want. XD

Trust me, nobody's analyzed this series more than I have. XD

I've read it over and over AND OVER!

So, come at me, bro!

oooh theres something im confused at too ;u;

the scene where takuto/mitsuki goes "IM SUPER MITSUKI! >:D" i never understood because i never saw takuto transform into her and i was sure it was mitsuki that walked in on izumi, not takuto? and then mitsuki came out of nowhere and said "YOURE JUST TAKUTO!" waaaaaaaaaat @_@

was there something i missed or did i just kill a obvious joke for myself? ;v;

there was another scene too i was puzzled at and couldnt get to grasps with but i cant remember what it was >.>

*is stupid*

Yeah, it was just a dumb joke. XD

Takuto tells Mitsuki to go get changed, and then when we see her in her room, changing, it's actually Takuto disguised as Mitsuki.

which means the one Izumi was trying to molest was TAKUTO THE WHOLE TIME. Hur hur [insert dirty comment here] :FMMitsukigiggle:

oooh theres something im confused at too ;u;

the scene where takuto/mitsuki goes "IM SUPER MITSUKI! > :D" i never understood because i never saw takuto transform into her and i was sure it was mitsuki that walked in on izumi, not takuto? and then mitsuki came out of nowhere and said "YOURE JUST TAKUTO!" waaaaaaaaaat @_@

I can answer this one. When it appeared that Mitsuki walked in on Izumi, it was actually Takuto disguised as Mitsuki. Then, the real one comes along and shoves Takuto (who still appears as Mitsuki).

Did that make sense? ^^;

Edit: Chiibi ninja'd me.

ahhh thank you guys ^-^

but

tumblr_mjjivnC4wS1roviblo1_500.jpg

why does takuto talk and think as if he's mitsuki? ;3; and hes right next to meroko when mitsuki leaves >.>

which means the one Izumi was trying to molest was TAKUTO THE WHOLE TIME. Hur hur [insert dirty comment here]

this gives us a reason to ship izutaku more right? ¬w¬ ufufu

• Upvote 1

why does takuto talk and think as if he's mitsuki? ;3; and hes right next to meroko when mitsuki leaves >.>

That's....uh....a really good question. :FMMitsukiXD:

INCONSISTENCIES, ARINA!?

not like it's the first time though