Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Full Moon Quiz

This quiz doesn't seem accurate to me. I mean it's being so subjective. I mean, "Your hair has been dyed?" what kind of personality quiz question is that?

I don't think it's fair either... That kind of question isn't accurate when it comes to personality. Something like "You willingly got you hair dyed, or want to" is better...

And having cancer has nothing to do with anything. Even if Micchan has it. Because you could have another medical disability or something that prevents you from doing what you love. Cancer alone doesn't suffice. And "knowing someone who has it"??? What the heckk???????? I'm pretty sure that EVERY CHARACTER IN FULLMOON either has or knows someone who has cancer. IRRELEVANT QUESTION for a FULLMOON test.

there's a question that says "you're over 15" and one that says "you're under 15" ..... what about the people who ARE 15??????? it makes no sense!!!!!!!

and "liking bunny related things" has nothing to do with "being" like meron. 0.o;; it just DOESN'T.

same goes for the dog question and izun.

i dont like quizzes that are as subjective as this. they're not accurate!!

not to mention the epic amount of TYPOS.,. i mean... "ETCHI"???

and... ANIT social??? sorry i dont know what "anit" means. lol

I totally don't get how having blond hair would affect your personality! I don't like it very much, but it IS inaccurate! >

And having ccancer can effect you personality? HOW? It might make you determined, but I mean, it won't affect who you are really.

750292.jpg

who? so me sent them to?

Sorry who likes eichi... what the heck! how did i get him! i hate him! (Sorry again!) but what the heck???!!!! :merokohey: :merorawr: :mitsukishock: :takutorage: :takutobaka: :yay: :ohnoes: Sorry!

Me results

---

Etchi

85%

Mitsuki

60%

Meroko

55%

takuto

50%

Full Moon

45%

Izumi

40%

No offense, but I, too, find this veery inaccurate. I got Meron, even though I don't really care, but who CARES if you have blond hair? And being older or under 15 doesn't effect your personality at all! :P:lol: :ohnoes:

Meroko! You are usually depressed and very sensitive when comes to the past. You are also rather confused with who you love. Which is it Izumi or TAkuto?

Meroko

85%

Etchi

75%

takuto

70%

Full Moon

60%

Mitsuki

55%

Izumi

30%

Well, that was... unexpected? >

You Scored as Full Moon

Full moon! You are the older and healthy version of Mitsuki. Still sweet and loving but you are an actual singer! And you have a really really beautiful voice congrats!

Full Moon

100%

Etchi

100%

Meroko

90%

takuto

80%

Mitsuki

50%

Izumi

35%

Takuto! You tend to hide your true feelings with others but deep down everyone knows you're a sweetie! You also very much regret killing yourself and would do anything to prove yourself to little Mitsuki

That sound pretty right, though I'm alive :D I was nearly Izumi, I wonder what his desc. was. Wow Meroko's pretty low.

takuto

85%

Izumi

85%

Etchi

80%

Mitsuki

65%

Meroko

60%

Full Moon

45%

well, i love my result, it's 90% meroko and i didn't even answer the questions like meroko would intentionally ^_^

now i'm going to fill the other two quizzes! :D

edit: ok, i don't get it - what do i have to do with the kkj questions? :)

You Scored as takuto

Takuto! You tend to hide your true feelings with others but deep down everyone knows you're a sweetie! You also very much regret killing yourself and would do anything to prove yourself to little Mitsuki

I can't see myself being takuto-kun. ...yeah I can. :laugh:

Takuto

95%

Meroko

70%

Etchi(isn't it eichi?)

65%

Mitsuki

50%

Full Moon

45%

Izumi

40%

Meroko

100%

Full Moon

85%

takuto

80%

Etchi

80%

Mitsuki

65%

Izumi

20%

Uuhhh.......my results make no sense to me. How am I 100% Meroko? Do I seem 100% Meroko to you people?

Etchi! You are Etchi! A very kind and loving person. One who is not afarid to show his sensitive side! You love starring at the full moon and you care for people around you.

Etchi

95%

Izumi

80%

takuto

55%

Meroko

50%

Mitsuki

45%

Full Moon

40%

I can see how I got this result. ^_^

You Scored as Izumi

Izumi! You are Izumi although you're rather anti social and can appear to be mean at times you are a real nice guy. And you're defintatly not afarid to show your love for Meroko

Izumi

75%

Etchi

70%

Full Moon

55%

takuto

45%

Meroko

35%

Mitsuki

30%

...................I think this is pretty accurate. :)

I got Takuto...

Really, we are a lot alike.

You Scored as takuto

takuto

85%

Etchi

70%

Meroko

55%

Izumi

50%

Mitsuki

50%

Full Moon

25%

Wait... now how do I send this to a moderator?