Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Old:Vampire Rose

Vampire Rose, New One-Shot

Not much is currently known about this upcoming one-shot by Arina Tanemura. All that seems to be known at this time is that it is about vampires in some manner, and the main heroine is named Mira, who is 15, somewhat of a crybaby, and hates blood, ghosts, and bugs, which probably ties into the story in some manner.

Here's the first released artwork for the new one-shot:

Art-Scan.jpg

Here is a link to a full-size version:

http://gallery.arinafans.com/details.php?image_id=524

OMGOMGOMGWIN

New oneshot!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read it!!!!!!! XD XD XD *enters fangirl mode*

kyahhhh~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >///////////////////

Is it wrong of me to say that no matter how many times I look at that male character I still think he looks like a lovechild of Maguri, Warren and Maora? XD; And Mira looks a lot like the... chibi from Sakura Hime Kaden *can never remember her name orz*

But yeah, wooo new one-shot! Looking forward to it 8D

(Although I hope she finishes SHK before working more on Vampire Rose, I really like SHK and don't want her to put it on hiatus ;_; )

Is it wrong of me to say that no matter how many times I look at that male character I still think he looks like a lovechild of Maguri, Warren and Maora? XD; And Mira looks a lot like the... chibi from Sakura Hime Kaden *can never remember her name orz*

But yeah, wooo new one-shot! Looking forward to it 8D

(Although I hope she finishes SHK before working more on Vampire Rose, I really like SHK and don't want her to put it on hiatus ;_; )

Well, it's only a oneshot, so I'm pretty sure SHK won't end up on hiatus. No need to worry! ^^

the chibi thing is called Asagiri...but she has pink hair, right? I mean according to the card that comes with the 3rd book. (yeah i just bought it!!!!)

err the guy DOES remind me of Maguri somehow... LOL

and I'm sure it won't go on hiatus. maybe a week or 2 off at most, but I doubt even that. anyway I'm looking forward to it!!!!

Ahhh that'll be good to know then, I just worry when people start doing two projects at a time in case they never finish one of them xD

Asagiri! That's the one, and I know she has pink hair but face-wise she reminds me of her~~

What a pretty pciture!! As excepted from Arina-sensei!! ^___^ I reaaalllyyyy want to read this now... It looks so pretty....

Vampire Rose, New One-Shot

Not much is currently known about this upcoming one-shot by Arina Tanemura. All that seems to be known at this time is that it is about vampires in some manner, and the main heroine is named Mira, who is 15, somewhat of a crybaby, and hates blood, ghosts, and bugs, which probably ties into the story in some manner.

Here's the first released artwork for the new one-shot:

Art-Scan.jpg

Here is a link to a full-size version:

http://gallery.arinafans.com/details.php?image_id=524

My first though on this is (DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!!!):

ARIN-SAMA CAN'T DO A VAMPIRE SEIRES UNLESS SHE'S READY TO PUT YAOI AND ALOT OF NOT SO HAPPY AND BRIGHT THINGS into it... LIKE SHE USUALY DOSE......

~~~~~~~~ i dont wanna dought her though!!!!

~i'llLOOKforwardTOreadingIT!!!

kkoc.jpg

why add Yaoi and Vampires don't always have to be dark .....

I agree with Rio. Vampires don't always have to be sinister. And from the look of the released image, I'd say it's anything BUT dark!

It'll be an interesting read. I want to see how she writes about vampires. :3

I agree with Rio. Vampires don't always have to be sinister. And from the look of the released image, I'd say it's anything BUT dark!

It'll be an interesting read. I want to see how she writes about vampires. :3

Amen to that. :takutodance:

Kay, I know this has been here for a while, but I couldn't think of what to say.

Vampires.

VAMPIRES?????

*sighs* A vampire story?

Why?

Me no like vampires.... Everything I've read about vampires is just mkaking me hate them more and more! (Unless it's about vampires that can't go out in sunlight, drink human blood and don't sparkle, or don't do things vampires don't do!)

Make it kinda like Dracula vampires? Is it like that? You know, they follow those rules? Cause I don't like the other vampires. But I love the picture for the cover!

Why yaoi? Why sinister? It'd be cool sinister, but not nesacary? (SPELLING!!! UGH)

:takutodance: I had my rant.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i have to definetly read it man it look so awesome I GOTTA TELL MY FRIEND WOOT WOOT GO ARINA TANEMURA SHE IS LIKE MY FAVE MANGAKA LOL MY FRIEND DREW THREE PICTURES OF MITSUKI I CANT WAIT WHEN I TELL HER THIS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG -_-

whats so wrong with vampires? ik their is a lot of vampires books going out but i dont rly mind except if it is twilight lol vampire rose doesnt even look dark at all which is pretty cool cause i never read a manga that has vampire and it is not dark lol im SO happy wait did arina tanemura finish sakura princess legend?

-_- :o;):P XD

^ The cat in your avatar is cute. :o

My feeling toward the vampire trend is that every time an author writes about vampires, they tend to use the same themes as the other writers in that period. The current period is what I call "wimpy" vampires. For some reason, vampires who actually suck blood end up as villains. If authors what nice vampires, they should write a dhampir (half vampire) story instead.

(I'm still going to read this one, though. -_- )

See, I like vampires that cannot go out in sunlight, that drink human blood, but don't kill the human they drink from. I was always told growing up if you were bitten by a vampire, you became one, nothing else. As simple as that. When you wer e bitten, you became undead.

Thats the kinda vampire story I want to see. One were the vampire is dark, seductive, but unable to go out in sunlight, if they ever bite a human, that human is one of them... They're the stories I like, and I hope this one is like that.

Not a twilight vampire that sparkles and is so emotionally torn up that they think that falling in love is the worst thing ever, and that they think they don't deserve love. It was a pathetic sob story that, while I was addicted to fo about a year, suddenly became irking and annoying and made me want to go out with a stake and hammer and kill vampires everywhere.

But the whole, being turned into a vampire by kiss is a very good idea. It's kinda... I dunno... sad? Not being able to kiss the person you like/likes you, cause you'll turn into a vampire.

BWR your idea about when a vampire kisses someone they also become vampires is so awesome!!!! Omg like so much!!

But I'm sick of this whole vampire obsession. I mean Twilight was a hit so they've brought out a million other vampire things and it's just crazy!!

I can't remember but I think that the only thing really wrong with the Twilight books is the sparkling -major armstrong is the only person who should sparkle!!

I used to love Twilight. Now the sight of makes me gag... and all the "Edward's girl" stuff. It'l like... Wat the fu**? It makes me want to cry.

I used to love Twilight. Now the sight of makes me gag... and all the "Edward's girl" stuff. It'l like... Wat the fu**? It makes me want to cry.

*is guilty of once being a Twilight fan*

Yeah, I totally agree with this. Everyone's so obsessed with these; it's really freaky. Making the movies is what really started all this crap, if you ask me. Yes, the books were popular, but the movies... *shudder* Apparently, the only reason girls want to watch this crap is to watch Taylor Lautner or what's his face take off his shirt in slow motion. WTF?

If you want a better book, read The Moral Instrument Trilogy. I don't give a damn that Stephanie Meyer likes/approves of these books; the writing is sooo much better.

My sister has two Twilight obsessed friends. One really pissed me off: She mentioned that a boy who looked like Taylor was hot. Really? A fifth grader shouldn't be calling people hot, or reading the damn Twilight series. 'Nuff said. I had a frickin' huge rant about why she shouldn't be thinking like that yet. I know that's personal, but I don't want anything to happen to her like it did me in fifth grade.

See, I like vampires that cannot go out in sunlight, that drink human blood, but don't kill the human they drink from. I was always told growing up if you were bitten by a vampire, you became one, nothing else. As simple as that. When you were bitten, you became undead.

Thats the kinda vampire story I want to see. One were the vampire is dark, seductive, but unable to go out in sunlight, if they ever bite a human, that human is one of them... They're the stories I like, and I hope this one is like that.

Not a twilight vampire that sparkles and is so emotionally torn up that they think that falling in love is the worst thing ever, and that they think they don't deserve love. It was a pathetic sob story that, while I was addicted to fo about a year, suddenly became irking and annoying and made me want to go out with a stake and hammer and kill vampires everywhere.

But the whole, being turned into a vampire by kiss is a very good idea. It's kinda... I dunno... sad? Not being able to kiss the person you like/likes you, cause you'll turn into a vampire.

LOL, I love the classic vampire tales! The best series that is modern that features them like this would be The Mortal Instrument trilogy/series. They're so good.

I'm starting to dislike books that make up tales about monsters, such as Werewolves and Vampires and stuff. I mean, sparkling vampires is equal to an epic fail. I DO like Vampire Knight, though. They stay true to the original myths in a few senses, while NOT being reminiscent of the most popular books of right now.

Harry Potter kicks its ass any day, and Eragon even more so. Note that this is my opinion. Feel free to debate it.

Harry Potter beats anything. I loved Eragon, but didn't like Eldest. I might try it again. I was ten then. I have more patience for books like that now. XD

Doomspell trilogy is also really good. (Read that years ago and I loved it. XD)

One Vampire story I loved was Darren Shan. The film sucked. Alot, they turned what was meant to be a twelve year old boy into a sixteen year old kid and changed the story totally. They followed alot of the myths, running water, not going out in the sun. But they weren't evil, and they didn't turn humans into vampires when ever they drank. But they also didn't kill.

I love stories that follow myths so closely. I'm reasing the Tales of Otori now, and it has alot of Japanese traditions and follows them really closely. And its really good, but it's tough to get through. It's one of those books that requires patience... because of how it's written, do you understand? O.o

But anyway... yeah.. if this follows the myths... I'll be happy and Vampoire Rose will probably become a favourite. XD

I am also guilty of once being an obsessive twilight fan. I can't believe I read that when I was twelve, now I'd give out to a twelve year old for reading that kind of stuff. I was telling ten year olds never to read it. They are twelve now. I was horrorified to disover they had read it.

Harry Potter beats anything. I loved Eragon, but didn't like Eldest. I might try it again. I was ten then. I have more patience for books like that now. XD

Doomspell trilogy is also really good. (Read that years ago and I loved it. XD)

One Vampire story I loved was Darren Shan. The film sucked. Alot, they turned what was meant to be a twelve year old boy into a sixteen year old kid and changed the story totally. They followed alot of the myths, running water, not going out in the sun. But they weren't evil, and they didn't turn humans into vampires when ever they drank. But they also didn't kill.

I love stories that follow myths so closely. I'm reasing the Tales of Otori now, and it has alot of Japanese traditions and follows them really closely. And its really good, but it's tough to get through. It's one of those books that requires patience... because of how it's written, do you understand? O.o

But anyway... yeah.. if this follows the myths... I'll be happy and Vampoire Rose will probably become a favourite. XD

I am also guilty of once being an obsessive twilight fan. I can't believe I read that when I was twelve, now I'd give out to a twelve year old for reading that kind of stuff. I was telling ten year olds never to read it. They are twelve now. I was horrorified to disover they had read it.

Just wait until you read the third book in the Eragon series: Brisingr. I LOVED it! I can't believe there's only ONE book left in the series! (It's no longer a trilogy, so... yeah.)