Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Old:Vampire Rose

If I can find it in my house... I shall one day. XD If it some how didn't end up going to charity. >.

Nope eragon will no longer be a triligy because a 4th book is coming out.

Darren Shan books are awesome but i refuse to watch the movie. I actually refuse! Debbie isn't even in it!!

Harry Potter is definately one of the most awesome things ever

I know akot of people who only watched it because of the wolfs >.> and this obsession with robert patterson = ew. He's horrible, especially in twilight. And the casting in twilight is rbbish i hate Kristen Stewert

Nope eragon will no longer be a triligy because a 4th book is coming out.

Darren Shan books are awesome but i refuse to watch the movie. I actually refuse! Debbie isn't even in it!!

Harry Potter is definately one of the most awesome things ever

I know akot of people who only watched it because of the wolfs >.> and this obsession with robert patterson = ew. He's horrible, especially in twilight. And the casting in twilight is rbbish i hate Kristen Stewert

Yes, Kristen Stewart fails. I can't believe she was even considered as an actress for Max in the Maximum Ride movie. Want to know the reasons?

1.) Max is 14-ish. She isn't.

2.) Max has dirty blonde hair. She doesn't.

3.) Max is hilarious and sarcastic. Kirsten is whiny.

I could think of TONS more reasons, but I'm not going to!

It was very funny in the Maximum ride books. I thought Max was a boy till they started talking about her when she wasn't there, and started using 'she'. I was like... Wait! Why didn't I figure this out earlier???

Like in Friends Joey's reading Little Women and he thibnks that the guy is a girl and the girl is the guy and then when he realises he has to re-read it XD

By wolves I mean Jacob, Paul, Embry, Sam and the guy whos name begins with J. Jared?

Jared, yeah, I thought you were talking about HP or Darren Shan and I was lie... did I miss something?

Most people I know only say it for Lautner. I don't like him much.

I do n///n

Most the casting in Twilight is good. Alice in r/l is really pretty! But Edward and Bella are fail. I also don't like Esme

When I read the books, I always imagined Esme as.. well.. not so skinny. I dunno why.. But more motherly, she seemed to... not motherly for me. XD

It was very funny in the Maximum ride books. I thought Max was a boy till they started talking about her when she wasn't there, and started using 'she'. I was like... Wait! Why didn't I figure this out earlier???

I kinda read the back first; that's how I know Max is a girl. If you've read Fang, you will probably not pick up the books again. I probably will, though.

Esme is not at all how I imagined, she didn't even look motherly a tiny bit in the movie.

And when i was reading it I imagined Edward alot better looking too, and Bella look way better too

Esme is not at all how I imagined, she didn't even look motherly a tiny bit in the movie.

And when i was reading it I imagined Edward alot better looking too, and Bella look way better too

Esme looked waaaay young. Much younger than I thought she'd look, I guess is what I meant.

Bella sounds like she's been smoking crack or something in the movies. XD

probably coz theres only chinese raws. that's my guess lol.

i looked for this oneshot yesterday too but unfortunately i couldn't find it.

how about mangahelpers? you can request a translator on there.

Hey ^ ^ I'm the leader of a group called Sunny Side Scans and we're planning to translate and scanlate this, if thats ok :D our main Chinese Translator has already began translating it, i'm just trying to find raws that haven't got watermarks....Does anyone know where I can get them? Or does anyone have them here, could also be japanese the translation should still be similiar ^ ^

I read this last night using Ki's translation and it's very cute!! Hikaru's (Maguri-clone) so hot and he's very funny too! :FM

See, she was much cuter like THIS:

moblog_525392.jpg

WHY DID YOU CHANGE HER, ARINA!? SHORT HAIR SUCKS!! >

I read this last night using Ki's translation and it's very cute!! Hikaru's (Maguri-clone) so hot and he's very funny too! :FM

See, she was much cuter like THIS:

moblog_525392.jpg

WHY DID YOU CHANGE HER, ARINA!? SHORT HAIR SUCKS!! ^_^

I love that hair so much it's so cute!!♥