Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fake mexican food item

Favorite FmoS couples

Who is your favorite couple in FmoS?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite couple in FmoS?

• Mitsuki x Takuto
    • Meroko x Izumi
    • Madoka x Nachi
    • Aoi x Hazuki
    • Wakouji x Ooshige
    • Mitsuki x Eichi
    • Fuzuki x Seijyuro
    • Mitsuki x Izumi
    • Madoka x Guu-chan
    • Takuto x Meroko
    • Sheldan x Mystere
    • Takuto x Hikari
    • Moe x Seijyuro
    • Other (please post)
    • None (why?)
    • All (why?)

^ I think it makes complete sense for her to keep loving Eichi, I'd say it's deep rather than shallow. It's what makes it different to other manga, in most the heroine would just be all "k, never loved you, bye".

The guy who helped you through your childhood? The reason you kept living? If she just stopped loving him it would be wrong. I don't think it's the same kind of love she has for Takuto. Takuto saved her from her dependence on Eichi - they have a romantic love.

Her love for Eichi is something more, that eternal bond of love~ Not the kind of love Takuto could be jealous of.

Mitsuki didn't not get over him (bit harsh, considering he's you know...dead) - she just accepted she couldn't be with him. But then again, even though she said she loved Eichi, I always saw it a bit like... he was her lucky charm, and she loved him for a reason - not... because she loved him? Like... she did love him... but gah, I'm making no sense.

So sad ;___;

Plus, she's what, 15 at the end of Full Moon? Only in shoujo do you find the love of your life at 15 and stay with them forever. XDDD

Sorry for the rant ;////; Me = over-analyse everything.

I think what Mitsuki has for Eichi is a family/friend type of love and she's just confused about it. He will never stop being important to her...but it should not equal or exceed more than what a wife would feel towards her husband once she is with another.

I do *not* think her relationship with Eichi is deeper than what she has with Takuto. Because she has a very strong bond with him as well, even before they became lovers.

Only in shoujo do you find the love of your life at 15 and stay with them forever. XDDD

Too true. But to be fair, how many real 15-year-olds would have gone through such tragic and life-changing events and have been saved from them by a "Takuto"? XD I think any girl who found a "Takuto" would choose to stay with him forever. I mean, the guy has proven how serious his love for her is just by throwing himself in front of any type of danger for her. Or helping her while knowing that could increase the chance of his own death. That's not something somebody does during a "fling". XD

^ I think it makes complete sense for her to keep loving Eichi, I'd say it's deep rather than shallow. It's what makes it different to other manga, in most the heroine would just be all "k, never loved you, bye".

The guy who helped you through your childhood? The reason you kept living? If she just stopped loving him it would be wrong. I don't think it's the same kind of love she has for Takuto. Takuto saved her from her dependence on Eichi - they have a romantic love.

Her love for Eichi is something more, that eternal bond of love~ Not the kind of love Takuto could be jealous of.

Mitsuki didn't not get over him (bit harsh, considering he's you know...dead) - she just accepted she couldn't be with him. But then again, even though she said she loved Eichi, I always saw it a bit like... he was her lucky charm, and she loved him for a reason - not... because she loved him? Like... she did love him... but gah, I'm making no sense.

So sad ;___;

Plus, she's what, 15 at the end of Full Moon? Only in shoujo do you find the love of your life at 15 and stay with them forever. XDDD

Sorry for the rant ;////; Me = over-analyse everything.

I didn't mean Mitsuki lol

I was saying that Arina was making up excuses that are silly. That is all. Arina is a major Eichi supporter so of course she would say things like that XD

I think any girl who found a "Takuto" would choose to stay with him forever. I mean, the guy has proven how serious his love for her is just by throwing himself in front of any type of danger for her. Or helping her while knowing that could increase the chance of his own death. That's not something somebody does during a "fling". XD

You have a point, but I've seen people go through things with people and it not work out. It wasn't really specific to FMwS, it was more a critique of the shoujo manga genre and how love is seen as something you can switch on and off, and is completely unlike real relationships. I think the only manga I've seen to subvert that is Paradise Kiss. FMwS does it well, but idk... I don't like seeing Mitsuki aged 12 throw around the word love ;__;

and @chibi_mitsuki I know you meant Arina, I was just throwing in my view on Mitsuki's love for Eichi and Takuto~ Arina is such a cute fangirl~

If Eichi was still around, I'd be telling Takuto to back off! Don't steal another guy's girl!! Haha maybe :merokohey:

You have a point, but I've seen people go through things with people and it not work out.

What kinda things? o_O And where?

Arina is such a cute fangirl~

She irritates me sometimes. She can be really inconsiderate...:merokohey:

If Eichi was still around, I'd be telling Takuto to back off! Don't steal another guy's girl!!

Fffffffff they weren't even dating. In fact they never got past "bro-sis" relationship. Mitsuki's fair game as far as I'm concerned. :)

Takuto only made a move because Eichi was physically incapable. Lol But note that he was all for uniting Mitsuki and Eichi when he thought Eichi was alive.

You have a point, but I've seen people go through things with people and it not work out.

What kinda things? o_O And where?

In real life. I've seen girls go through death, illness... have boys or friends be there for them, but them no longer close.

I think everybody was for Eichi/Mitsuki at first ;__; And most switched to Takuto.

Except me, I was all for Mitsuki/Izumi, even though I knew it wouldn't happen. ;__; Mainly for it because I don't like Meroko much... :angelic:

In real life. I've seen girls go through death, illness... have boys or friends be there for them, but them no longer close.

Just be there for them or actually save their life? Or sacrifice for them? Cause.....that's a huge difference. XD

I think everybody was for Eichi/Mitsuki at first ;__;

HA. NEVER, NOT EVER. I wanted Mitsuki with Takuto by episode FOUR. XD (saw the anime first)

And then I silently cheered when they found out Eichi was dead.

I'm cruel, I know. XD But since Takuto's my favorite character, I just wanted the best for him because he SO deserved it. ;_;

I hate Eichi/Mitsuki and every other boring anime/manga couple similar to it.

Just be there for them or actually save their life? Or sacrifice for them? Cause.....that's a huge difference. XD

The huge difference being one will never actually happen irl.

//gripes quietly about shojo reinforcing impossible ideas about romance and relationships

Whut, it could TOTALLY happen. :)

lol

Yeah, BWR HATES marriage; that is why she is married to Sweetie-chan now

That's cuz you can't fight true love.

HAHAHA AND INPUT FROM SWEETIE ON AN OLD CONVERSATION.....

I think Mitsuki loved the idea of Eichi. She didn't actually love him. She wanted to be a girl worthy of him, not because she loved him, but because she wanted to be worthy of someone who was kind and caring--she wanted to be the kind of girl that any amazing guy would love. It wasn't specifically Eichi she wanted to love her. She was readying herself for the day she would meet her true love (TAKUTOOOO

Eichi was kinda her mentor. He loved her, and he taught her what love was so that she would be able to move forward from the pain of her past and grow stronger in the struggle that was to come. Even though she was never truly in love with him in the romantic sense of the word, she had a special bond with him that will last as long as her love with Takuto. Even if it's not the same kind of love, it's still there, and she will still love Eichi forever.

Takuto's the one she wants to be with. Eichi's the one she wants the approval of.

:) I dunno if that makes sense. Sweetie's thoughts are all jumbly sometimes...

in order:

merokoxizumi

mitsukixtakuto

nachixmadoka

wakaoujixoshige

sheldanxmystere

i dont like izumixmitsuki, i like their sibling-like relationship, but i dont like to think of izumi actually a couple with her =.= i dont know why though, probably because im too in love with merokoxizumi XD

-mitsuki x eichi (sorry takuto)

:FMTakutorage:

Takuto is angry at you and demands to know why he isn't good enough in your opinion.

I know takuto and mitsuli are principal characters, and they are so cute >.

but when I read the Oshige-san story in the manga and how she admires wakaouji ... and how much she has been always in love for him... waaaa XD