Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maron Kusakabe

Old:Updates on US Releases!

Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura

Volume 1 - April 05, 2011

Mistress Fortune

February 01, 2011

-_- Just thought I'd let you guys know what's coming up!!

Edit: Cover for Mistress Fortune!

64405066_b.jpg

OMGOMGOMG I GOTTA BEG TO GO TO THE... STORE AND GET EM A FEW DAYS!!!!!! AFTER THEY COME OUT!!!!!!dvjksla;'

dfs

AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WHEREVER DID YOU FIND THIS WONDERFUL INFORMATION?

Borders.com.

I check their site regularly because they always have updates on manga releases. :FM

Not until Feburary and April? I can't wait that long... but goods things always have to wait. X.X

Oooh yay! It'll probably take a while longer to get to the UK but hey ho, gives me time to save up haha! Thanks for letting us know~! :D

In German mistress fortune is already out and sakura hime kaden ( in german prinzessin sakura ) is already in vol. 4. 5 wil come in feb.

So if you live nearby german you can get it there :D .

I can buy the german versions online, but my german isnt great so it isnt much use to me. XD

I know German! I'm pretty good at it... I bought Twilight in German just to see if I could understand what was going on without having to look at the english version...

Thats so cool! I love German! I have a basic understanding, but I'm only learning past tense now, and some of the sentence forms, so I'd have huge difficulty with it reading a book. I might buy Prinzessin Sakura to have a go, cause it would be good for me. I love German and have been thinking about gwetting a few in german to improve it... So I might actually get it. XD

Why, why must this be after December 2nd, my birthday?! Even Okamiden comes out around March! D: *wants all of these thing sooo badly*