Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mira_Tachikawa

Tanemura-sensei Fashion Line?!?!

Haven't we all drooled over the clothing in her artwork at one point? :luv:

So, here's the deal. Find a picture of an amazing outfit by Tenemura-sensei that you would like to wear and show us. :FM HAVE FUN!!!!! BE CREATIVE!!!!!!

******NOTE****** I will NOT be taking requests to make any of these outfits...

First post :( it sucked *snifflez*

You're joking, right? The clothes are quite fancy, if you know which ones to look for... Examples:

arina-shojoeve.jpg

arina-mf.jpg

Anyway, as for one of my favorites:

Kanon from Gin-Yu Meika's outfit:

Pics:

19a48c8ee087a0_full.jpg

arina-gin-yu.jpg

7xse1px.jpg

There are some color differences in the pictures, as are in many of Tanemura's color images. I rather like the top one's color.

I've always loved the red dress in my signature of Maron's.

In the manga, I love the outfit she wears when she meets God. And also the one that she wears on her date with Chiaki in volume 5. That dress is ADORABLE.

Kyoko's dresses are also some of my favorites. Like the one attached. It's pretty~ I'd go back to prom just to wear that. :D

There are also many more - I always always comment on how amazing Arina-sensei's characters' outfits are when I'm reading. And I've said it out loud before, "Man, I want that outfit."

Time_Stranger_Kyoko_Wallpaper_98752.jpg

You're joking, right? The clothes are quite fancy, if you know which ones to look for... Examples:

arina-shojoeve.jpg

arina-mf.jpg

Pics:

19a48c8ee087a0_full.jpg

arina-gin-yu.jpg

7xse1px.jpg

There are some color differences in the pictures, as are in many of Tanemura's color images. I rather like the top one's color.

I'm referring to the guys' outfits. There are some interesting ones, but variation and design originality isn't anywhere near where it is for the gals.

I was looking through the gallery. :3 And picked out a few of my other favorites. I pretty much like whatever Maron wears. Ha ha ha.

This one is gorgeous. I want it. So pretty and purple!

This is also one of my favorites. I've always wanted a corset dress~

Mitsuki and Takuto: Date Version! I love Mitsuki's dress~ And Takuto in a different outfit is always nice - plus his scarf perfects it.

Speaking of the gallery, should I scan my FMWS poker cards sometime and upload them? Ha ha ha. I never thought of that before! Maybe I'll do it over break. I noticed some of the images were in the gallery but some aren't. There's a Negi Ramen card that's always been one of my favorites~ [[Off-topic, sorry.]]

I was looking through the gallery. :3 And picked out a few of my other favorites. I pretty much like whatever Maron wears. Ha ha ha.

This one is gorgeous. I want it. So pretty and purple!

This is also one of my favorites. I've always wanted a corset dress~

Mitsuki and Takuto: Date Version! I love Mitsuki's dress~ And Takuto in a different outfit is always nice - plus his scarf perfects it.

Speaking of the gallery, should I scan my FMWS poker cards sometime and upload them? Ha ha ha. I never thought of that before! Maybe I'll do it over break. I noticed some of the images were in the gallery but some aren't. There's a Negi Ramen card that's always been one of my favorites~ [[Off-topic, sorry.]]

Anything not already in the gallery should be put in the gallery. But most of those cards come from larger scans.

I love Mitsuki's dress in that picture Maron! :D I've love read dresses with the big skirts, frilly, like that one! Mitsuki has so many cute dresses I want... Roo many for me to choose from .>

Her clothes for male characters aren't really terribly fancy, but Maguri wears some interesting clothes sometimes.

Also, Takuto's outfit in this image is pretty awesome: http://arinafans.com/logos/ramius3.jpg

I must agree! =:D= despite the fact that he male characters' outfits seem to be less extravagant, they are still amazing none the less. Takuto-kun and Maguri-kun seem to be the kinds of characters that would wear more extravagant pieces. >

arina-shojoeve.jpg

arina-mf.jpg

Pics:

19a48c8ee087a0_full.jpg

arina-gin-yu.jpg

7xse1px.jpg

The way she uses color is amazing! I simply love it!!

My friend and I (we go to a private school) have discussed many-a-time how we’d LOVE to have Kanon-chan’s uniform at our school. It’s so elegant yet modest.

>

I've always loved the red dress in my signature of Maron's.

In the manga, I love the outfit she wears when she meets God. And also the one that she wears on her date with Chiaki in volume 5. That dress is ADORABLE.

Kyoko's dresses are also some of my favorites. Like the one attached. It's pretty~ I'd go back to prom just to wear that. >

There are also many more - I always always comment on how amazing Arina-sensei's characters' outfits are when I'm reading. And I've said it out loud before, "Man, I want that outfit."

Jeanne is also a top favorite of mine :D It's so beautiful, depite being a bit older then some! I Have the entire series and always marvel at the black and white splash pages! I love going throught them and saying "I WANT THAT ONE!" =^_^=

I also adore that Kyoko dress!!!!

@access-san... oh. ok. but still... I don't think Takuto's outfit is very plain at all... (and... I dunno if this counts, but Maora wears some cute stuff... *shot*)

~~~

BTW "Kanon" is one of my favorite Japanese names...

This outfit of Kyoko's has always been one of my most wanted. It's so cute!

tskyoko_7.jpg

I also think that this dress is very cute:

kyoko_blue.jpg

This particular outfit is also incredibly beautiful:

Kamikaze20Kaitou20Jeanne01123.jpg

This one is cute, but to little to actually where casually:

haine01.jpg

I also really loved this dress, that Haine wore in GAC/SDC~

12.jpg

And, of course, this one is just SOOOO cute >///

colour07.jpg

My gawd, but Arina coulda been a FASHION designer!!

My absolute FAVORITE Mitsuki dress. It could be any color at all and still be the most awesome thing I've ever seen. That lace...totally crazy!! Those shoes...I WANT THEM.

12922711.jpg

and Takuto looks good in anything he wears, of course

Favorite Maron dress:

103_1160170631.jpg

Favorite Haine dress:

01.jpg

Favorite Fin dress, most possibly the best-designed outfit I've ever seen:

90_1160168321.jpg

The whole picture just makes you go "WOW....."

It's a simple lesson to be learned, people:

HATS, CORSETS, AND BOOTS PWN

Arina knows this better than anyone.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7294/2800dq9.png

http://i4.mangareader.net/shinshi-doumei-c...ross-439449.jpg

I think these are cute >.

The second one is good. Don't like the first....but I just never liked how Haine looked in that pic; her face is too long or something lol

Yeah, I love the blue version of Jeanne's outfit. Very purty. The bows on her gloves are so Card Captor Sakura-ish. XD