Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

We <3 Arina Tanemura Sweepstakes

We

VIZ Media contacted us earlier today to personally invite ATFC to their sweepstakes on Facebook in celebration of the English releases of Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura and Mistress Fortune.

You can find the We on Facebook by clicking this link. The winner of the contest will win a Japanese Gentlemen's Alliance Cross Illustration Book and a Shojo Beat prize pack! All you need to do is fill out the form.

Requirements

• Must be 16 years or older to participate.
  • Must completely fill out the entry form.
  • Contest open to legal residents of the U.S.

Starts on: April 13, 2011 @ 12:00 AM (PDT)

Ends on: April 29, 2011 @ 11:59 PM (PDT)

Darn it! I'm not old enough and I don't live in the U.S! Darn it! Darn it! Darn it!

Wish I could enter though. It looks like fun....I think? xD And I wouldn't mind some more Arina Tanemura stuff. Oh well! Always next time, eh? =)

o_o I can't believe they personally invited us!!

Lame though, I already have that stuff. XD Wake me up when they're giving away like, her autograph or something.

Izumikyakka.gif

o_o I can't believe they personally invited us!!

Lame though, I already have that stuff. XD Wake me up when they're giving away like, her autograph or something.

Izumikyakka.gif

I'm kind of an oddball when it come to autographs, I won't buy or win an autograph, I'd rather get them myself, they just seem completely useless to me unless I was the one that obtained them.

(Granted if they were giving away an autograph of Arina I would still totally enter because it would make an awesome contest prize or something)

And lol, Chibs, Enter anyway? Then if you win...you can just sell it and donate the profits to the Japanese red cross. :D

Yeah or perhaps forward the prize onto one of the non-US members that wasn't able to actually participate.

Selling it is indeed tempting....XD

What all does the thing involve? Is it like a survey on why you like Arinacchi?

Selling it is indeed tempting....XD

What all does the thing involve? Is it like a survey on why you like Arinacchi?

Nope, just contact information basically.

Chiibi-san, you should totally enter too!!!

I did, even though I probably have some of the stuff...

It's always good to show you're interested. If they don't get any entries, they might not do anymore giveaways.

And yeah, it IS totally sweet that they personally invited us.