Forums
Access Time

Looking for Logos

We are looking to get some other characters into the logo as well, attached to this post is a .psd file, go ahead and create some alternate logos to the current Mitsuki one!

psd.zip

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

^_^

So basically you just want Mitsuki replaced with different characters? x3

Yeah something along those line, similar style though to how Mitsuki was extracted.

What is the font used for the Arina Tanemura Fanclub text? Just wondering.

Not sure, you'll have to ask BWR for that information she made the original logo.

Also, does the image we cut have to be the same style image? Or can it be a more manga-like one? I mean, because the manga ones have a different sort of appearance and all. And can it be more than one character, like if two characters are next to each other or something? Or can it only be one?

Also, does the image we cut have to be the same style image? Or can it be a more manga-like one? I mean, because the manga ones have a different sort of appearance and all. And can it be more than one character, like if two characters are next to each other or something? Or can it only be one?

Thinking only one at the moment, but yeah manga characters are fine, preferred from artbooks though.Similar extraction style is what we're looking for, (plus clean extract) but if you notice there's a bit of a black border on Mitsuki, that black border is something that you should make sure to retain.

So is fanart allowed, or only official stuff?

Edit: What I mean is, not necessarily fanart, but those things where a fan/other person takes an anime/manga scene, traces it and makes it more noticeable-ish?

Edited by Sweetie-chan

Angek.png

FullMoon.png

Haine.png

Fortune.png

There's four I made in boredom ^^

Its a lot easier than the banners we made before... :)

Anyways, I made a few because I wasn't sure what you were looking for...so here's a few tries...

Angek.png

FullMoon.png

Haine.png

Fortune.png

There's four I made in boredom ^^

Its a lot easier than the banners we made before... :)

Anyways, I made a few because I wasn't sure what you were looking for...so here's a few tries...

Good start! :) Try a glow around the text and a thinner, harder border. I can have a play around with them if you wish, You can PM me the PSD if you'd like! ^.^

Oh and by the way, make sure to turn off the blue background, that's only in the .psd so you can quickly see how it looks, don't actually save the blue background when saving to .png it needs to be transparent.

Also they aren't "close enough to the camera" (4th one may be good though) and smaller borders.

BWR - Thank you for the offer x3 Now that I have a better understanding of what you guys are looking for, I'll try again~ See if I can get it right this time...

Why an awful person like me is even trying, I've no idea. but I was bored and the beautiful banner just had to be the victim. I'm sorry :MLPRaritysad2: I suck at this XDD (and life in general)

tevenu.jpg

((2 versions, because one had super thick lines and the other had too-thin ones..... :FMTakutodepressed: ))

teventehsequel.jpg

tevenagainagain.jpg

tevenyesanotherone.jpg

((I'm sorry if this damaged your eyes permanently or if the colours look weird, I had to play around with them because they were too light.............oh right and I kept the blue because I figured it'd be better than black in this format))

OMG Please don't say you suck at life!!! XD

I want to work on this but somehow I can't find any decent images to use. Anyone have any good sources I can look through?

I tried to work with one but I couldn't really do it because the image quality made it look horrible IMO.

Also are we allowed to make ones with Mitsuki or will you just have one for each character? Most of the good FMS pics I am finding are of Mitsuki (not even Full Moon) so I want to know if that is allowed.

EDIT: I found a nice Full Moon image and I tried to put it into the logo...

fullmoon_1.png

I didn't want to save it as transparent until I got the okay. Because I know it's probably much easier to see when it's got the background... Anyway, I can easily save it without the background if the crop and border are okay. Just let me know, please.

To get a transparent background, use "PNG" format.

Oh ok, thanks ^^ *has no knowledge of that miniature TV screen attatched to the giant metal box thing whatsoever* I guess I'll make it PNG after it's been looked at and declared as a danger to humanity *is too lazy to do it now* *shot*

OMG Please don't say you suck at life!!! XD

(But I doo! XD)

Fortune-1.png

FullMoon-1.png

Haine-1.png

Moved them closer to the camera and thinned the border a bit, as well as adding a soft pink glow to the font.

I'm trying not to choose serious looking pictures for this >.> The Mitsuki one looked so fun, I didn't want to ruin the fun-ness~

• Upvote 4

Third one there, the Haine logo may need some pixel cleanup and facial details aren't well defined.