Forums
Access Time

Looking for Logos

Sweetie-AngelCollab.png

Alright, I'll get on the ZIP....but for the moment, this is a collaborative work me and ArinaAngel did by emailing the file back and forth and making adjustments together!! :D I find its much more fun to do things like this with another person x3 It adds some excitement beyond sitting at my laptop working on it alone~

Translation: this is the beautiful banner that was supposed to be a collaborative but then ArinaAngel slacked off as per usual and made Sweetie-Chan do all the hard stuff XP (sorry, Sweetie ;; ). learned quite a bit though from teh master of banner design, though ^^. I'm glad it turned out so nice even with my involvement. *nods* Collabs are fun and it's less work (for me, anyways, I don't pity Sweetie working with me D:), I think for these things partnering up's good, we should do this for contests and stuff......

(those are really, really pretty, Syun-Chan!!)

If I tilt my screen to insane angles, I can faintly see the background in the first one, Syun-chan...its something white, right? I'm gonna quote it so I can see it better....

The second one is beautiful, though! I love the pink!!

fullmoon_1_b_transparent_glow_b_bg.png

Angel-chan, you did your share ;D It was balanced out. You did more than enough~

Although, looking at the banner now, I can see that it might need to be blended just a little more at the end, because it might not fade to transparent perfectly ^^

Sweetie-AngelCollab-1.png

• Upvote 3

Thanks!

If I make any more with white designs, I'll probably just upload them to that same URL.

That is, if I have time, with college starting very soon. I move in on the 20th of this month.

I put it on my old website that I don't use for anything anymore except uploading random crap. LOL Anyway I put it against a black background so you can see it.

http://yamakirisei.w...om/preview.html

The idea was kinda to make it like snow...

Oh don't worry about showing it on a background, we actually use Firebug to edit the XHTML clientside and will actually make it so we can see what it'd actually look like in our bar on both skins by forcing our clients to render the site with a submitted logo instead of the actual logo.

Well hey, what if people besides staff wanted to see what it'd look like? That's why I did it. For us common folk. LOL

But it's good to know you have a way.

I'll upload the .psd file if Access-chan wants!

The second one is transparent and thank you! ^_^

Yes, please upload the psd files and/or make the background transparent. You will need to put them into a .zip though in order to get them up.

Yes, please upload the psd files and/or make the background transparent. You will need to put them into a .zip though in order to get them up.

Here's the .psd file!

I made two more logos!

I played with the title postition and also the outer glow settings!

I asked you before if logos could be .gif, should I try making one?

new-.zip

Here's the .psd file!

I made two more logos!

I played with the title postition and also the outer glow settings!

I asked you before if logos could be .gif, should I try making one?

I would prefer .png over .gif due to the greater colour pallette.

She seems very small, would you be able to zoom her a little? good way I see to do this would be to move let her bleed outside along the top and left.

kjhkjzh...THIS IS SO UGLY..! :MLPRarityYUNO: I think I'll redo it when I'm awake...change the picture, yeah........>>..*buries head in shame*

As said in chat, that's so pretty, Sweetie

EDIT: Hmmm..I can't seem to attatch the file....here's what it looks like...I'll try to figure this out tomorrow, I guess...*needs sleep*

new.png

DOUBLE EDIT: Well, I think we all learned an important lesson today, kids. Always press attatch file.........

new 2.zip

new 2.png

new.png

• Upvote 1

kjhkjzh...THIS IS SO UGLY..! :MLPRarityYUNO: I think I'll redo it when I'm awake...change the picture, yeah........>>..*buries head in shame*

As said in chat, that's so pretty, Sweetie

EDIT: Hmmm..I can't seem to attatch the file....here's what it looks like...I'll try to figure this out tomorrow, I guess...*needs sleep*

new.png

DOUBLE EDIT: Well, I think we all learned an important lesson today, kids. Always press attatch file.........

What brush did you use for the hearts??? They're really cute.... :MLPSweetie:

U62rd.png

WuXJW.png

Strayed a little lot from the original concept, but I really wanted to make us a Christmassy one....

What brush did you use for the hearts??? They're really cute.... :MLPSweetie:

U62rd.png

WuXJW.png

Strayed a little lot from the original concept, but I really wanted to make us a Christmassy one....

They're 'o's from the font jellyka love and passion because, like, Sweetie should know how much I adore those fonts of hers ;D XD I thought it looked kinda plain but I don't have much brushes and the ones I do didn't really match anything, so I just slapped them on in different colours and played around...

And that's really cute