Forums
Access Time

Looking for Logos

What brush did you use for the hearts??? They're really cute.... :MLPSweetie:

U62rd.png

WuXJW.png

Strayed a little lot from the original concept, but I really wanted to make us a Christmassy one....

Colour saturation seems to be a tad low, maybe increase the colour saturation on the character? (Even if that's how the original scan was, just with the small viewframe seems like it has been desaturated)

@ Angel - Alright! *downloads and will convert said "o" into a brush later*

@ Access - No, the scan was coloury. I made it blue-er because I wanted it to look wintery...everything's so dismal in winter... xD

@ Access - No, the scan was coloury. I made it blue-er because I wanted it to look wintery...everything's so dismal in winter... xD

You mean you want to make Arinafans dismal? :MLPRarityYUNO:

• Upvote 1

*randomly revives topic whut*

new4-1.jpg

new4-2.png

Not sure if you're still accepting but I was avoiding work, sooo. I've a version with the left zoomed in, but I don't think it looks as nice (it also makes it more pixely than it already is hahahaha*cries*). Also, I can remove the glare of the "sun".

• Upvote 3

Gahhh...now sweetie-chan wants to do one.... >_

Angel-chan that is really pretty!! :D But the flower/cloud effects seem a little bit too transparent... :( Turning the opacity up a little bit might make it pop a little more :)

Sweetie-Chan should! :D

Yeah, they were kinda pixel-y (or, well, the clouds were; the flowers just looked way out of place). I had to make them translucent and put lines through. I'll go and make them 100% as soon as I get my hands on the computer I used.

Oh alright :) Well you have to just do whatever makes it looks best. Maybe, if possible, making the less-pixelly ones more opaque and then leaving the pixelly ones half-visible will look better?

To be completely honest though, this whole thread is confusing me. I mean, there are quite a few in here that are stunning, but have somehow been overlooked or dropped. It's kinda sad/confusing/frustrating. I understand that without the rotation feature it's a bit more difficult, but at the very least, someone should provide us a list of which ones are good and which need a little tweaking if they're ever gonna be used... Because I don't wanna clutter the thread up with a bunch of new ones when none of them are really being critiqued if they aren't good enough. Y'know? Just hearing "that's pretty, Sweetie!" isn't why I'm making them!! D:

• Upvote 1

I'm really in a rush right now, so no version with the blue, but here it is with the less-transparent stuff:

new42.png

• Upvote 1

*bumps into the topic with a racecar*

new5_zpsccaabd74.png

new52_zps1ecab4d7.png

Made these today out of sheer boredom. Looking at it, the cherry blossoms to the left kinda look like Too Much, so I'll remove it if anyone wants (same goes for the transparency of all the brushes...Again XD;; ). I was originally just gunna use the first image (because AHH I really like it), but then I thought it didn't really go with the rest of the banners, so I pulled up the badly cropped image from a past banner I made ^_^. Feedback'd be really nice :)

I gotta apologize for the 2837468237th time again for double-posting DX. I just don't know if anyone'd see an edit on a topic that's been inactive for quite a bit. Especially one with the mod approval :MLPAJWorryGrin: .

To be completely honest though, this whole thread is confusing me. I mean, there are quite a few in here that are stunning, but have somehow been overlooked or dropped. It's kinda sad/confusing/frustrating. I understand that without the rotation feature it's a bit more difficult, but at the very least, someone should provide us a list of which ones are good and which need a little tweaking if they're ever gonna be used... Because I don't wanna clutter the thread up with a bunch of new ones when none of them are really being critiqued if they aren't good enough. Y'know? Just hearing "that's pretty, Sweetie!" isn't why I'm making them!! D:

Didn't get a good read for this last time I was here, but I gotta agree with Sweetie here. Don't really have anything to add...

• Upvote 3

Gorgeous!~ Especially the second one♥ :) I think the image in the first one is slightly too small? But it would be difficult to make that image much bigger would it not?

• Upvote 1

Awh, thanks, guys :,D

Looking at it, I totally agree with you, Katara D:. I...um, I forgot to save the full-sized, cropped picture/layer *slams keyboard into head* ;;. I tried to make it bigger, but it turned out blurrier, too because I am forgetful and stupid:

new5.png

I, like, can't describe how much I appreciate the feedback

Yeah, I wanted to try out my new computer's processor a little and I was always frustrated with my old computer's slow functioning in photo processing software. So I gave it a shot and it was a breeze! Without all the wait times, the process was cut down by like 50% :D

Anywho! I agree, we should try and get some new logos being made. I think it would be really cool if we could have like, a new logo every week or month or whatever :) Maybe month! haha every week might be overkill...

Then we could do themes, you know?

Like, Halloween logos for October, Christmas/Wintery logos for December, New Year's logos for January, February would be romantic of course! :D You feel me?

Almost like a monthly logo contest xD to display all of the talent on ATFC!! :D

• Upvote 1