Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sweetie Angel

Merry Christmas!

Alright...you'll all find a PM in your inbox...or two, or three.... I was going to send them all as one message to each person, but it got confusing so I just made a basic template (the italicized part at the beginning and end) and added a little info into the middle for each category.

I hope I got it all right, and will be double-checking at a later date. Right now, I have two hundred and fifty eight short answer questions I'm supposed to be working on, so I really have to get off ATFC.... (not to mention it's ten o'clock and I'm reaaaaalllllyyyyy tired....)

So I hope I did a flawless job, but if I didn't, I'll sort it out tomorrow.... :huh: Please be patient with me! This is a lot more work for me than it may seem...and its very complicated. Hopefully I got it alright. :angelic: Thanks to everyone who signed up!! I'm glad I got more than three for each category~ (Or else there would've been loops... :o )

EDIT: BWR - Thank you, darling.... ^_^ I realize it might've been irksome that I said earlier this week and only got them out today, Thursday (maybe even Friday for some of you... :/ ). I really did hope to have it all done by then, but a lot of stuff is happening right now. Thanks for the patience! I really appreciate it! And next time, I'll get this stuff started and sorted out sooner! :MLPFSSad:

Did you send the people who are making for me my like/dislike list? And did anyone else send one? (Particularly the ones who I'm making for.) If they don't, I'll have to make a good guess depending on their posts and whatnot...

Anyway, I'll try to get to work on this today. I have homework to do but it's on the computer so I might as well do this right after. =)

I hope the people I'm making for will like what I come up with!!

Don't worry about the timing, I know you probably have a lot to do, as does everyone.

BTW my like/dislike list applies to all three things I signed up for. =)

Might I join the avatar and the creative writing exchange? I hope this isn't too late...

Sorry, it's too late...all the names have been sent out, so it'd be difficult to squeeze in a new member... D:

That's OK. I'm already doing Secret Santa stuff on another forum, and finals are this Monday, so it's probably for the best.

Sorry! My resolution is 1024X768! If it's already made don't bother changing it ^^

Like List:

Um I like anything to do with Avatar The Last Airbender; Katara, Sokka, Ty Lee, and Zuko are my fave characters. Anything to do with Full Moon (Meroko is my fave character and IzuMero is my fave shipping), or Shinshi Doumei Cross, I love all the characters in it ^^

I like Sailor Moon! (Sailor Moon and Mini Moon are my faves, and I love em in Princess form)

Cardcaptor Sakura :3 Is awesome~

Vampire Knight, I love Zero, Yuuki and Aido-kun...

Pokemon...1/2/3 gen

Digimon 1st gen

*Is just writing down anything she can think of* XD

Syun-chan

Truth-chan

ArinaAngel

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

Syun-chan

BrokenWingedRadiance

ArinaAngel

Feather Angel

Nekugirl

Truth-chan

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

Syun-chan

Truth-chan

Bluelionheart

ArinaAngel

Maron Kusakabe

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

If your name's crossed off, it means I've received and am acknowledging the completion of that gift :P

CATEGORY ONE

Syun-chan

Truth-chan*

ArinaAngel

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY TWO

Syun-chan

BrokenWingedRadiance

ArinaAngel

Feather Angel

CATEGORY THREE

Nekugirl

Truth-chan

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY FOUR

Syun-chan

Truth-chan

Bluelionheart

ArinaAngel

Maron Kusakabe

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY ONE

Syun-chan

Truth-chan (Done by moi due to conflicting schedules~)

ArinaAngel

Faizumi*

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY TWO

Syun-chan

BrokenWingedRadiance

ArinaAngel

Feather Angel

CATEGORY THREE

Nekugirl

Truth-chan

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY FOUR

Syun-chan

Truth-chan

Bluelionheart

ArinaAngel

Maron Kusakabe

Faizumi*

Princess Kyoko

OKAY. FINALLY got them all in. Sorry it took SOOOO long... I have been so caught up with so many things I've been doing!! XD

Well, I hope the people I made things for like what they get... >.

That'd be just lovely dandy!

ArinaAngel's the only one who needs to complete something. (Fai has them done, there was just an error receiving them, I think xD)

THERE WAS AN ERROR?! Have you got them now or will I upload them to the t'internet and give you the links?

• Upvote 1

CATEGORY ONE

Syun-chan

Truth-chan (Done by moi due to conflicting schedules~)

ArinaAngel

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY TWO

Syun-chan

BrokenWingedRadiance

ArinaAngel

Feather Angel

CATEGORY THREE

Nekugirl

Truth-chan

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

CATEGORY FOUR

Syun-chan

Truth-chan

Bluelionheart

ArinaAngel

Maron Kusakabe

Faizumi

Princess Kyoko

The pokey little angel... :3

Ahhhh! *pocky* D: I actually finished it yesterday but I didn't get a chance to send it. I'll pm it to you as soon as I get home from this Christmas party...*at friend's house* I'm sorry :( (and tardy...*twilight spaz*)

OMG THE STUFF I GOT IS SO PRETTYFUL THANK YOUUUUUU XD

And yes I did just say "prettyful" because I can. XD

Thank you for hosting this Sweetie-channnnnnnnnnn *hugs*

If you want me to make you something, I totally can, just let me know. =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!! ^O^

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this