Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sweetie Angel

Merry Christmas!

Why thank you, Syun-chan!

I must admit, I really enjoyed looking through everyone's things as they came in~ The creativity and uniqueness of everything was wonderful!!!

I'm so happy this was successful!!! I was having a panic attack when I first posted, thinking that maybe I'd rushed into it and that no one would join or people would rip apart my idea or something, and then I was freaking out when I was drawing the names up and thinking that maybe everyone would start complaining about their recipient, and I was even freaking out up until last night thinking that I might forget to hand them out or someone might not hand them in or things would just fall apart and suck. >_

• Upvote 2

Thank you Sweetie for starting this! It was a wonderful idea and I think we should start making this a tradition that we do every year. What do you think?

• Upvote 1

Thank you Sweetie for starting this! It was a wonderful idea and I think we should start making this a tradition that we do every year. What do you think?

I think that'd be really fun :), if Sweetie wants to..

No, thank YOU, Sweetie, you did an amazing job putting in all that effort organizing this for everyone even when I was pocky.... ^^ I luhve looking at everyone's new avatars and suches :,D and I'm happy everyone seems to be/had a nice Christmas

Can I just quickly guess that Katara made my wallpaper?

*waits in anticipation for giant "ArinaAngel, you faiil, it was ______!" or when people try to guess my gifties*

I'd love for this to happen every year!! I dunno if I could participate EVERY time but I could definitely try to~ =) I enjoyed making everyone's stuff~

I think I went kinda overboard with the sheer amount of stuff I made though... XD I suck at deciding which color schemes look best so I submitted variations... XD

The three of you who got stuff from me, I wonder if you guys figured it out...?

My wallpaper specifically states "LOVE BWR" on it so... XD

I have a preeeeettttty good idea about who did the card too... XD And I have a hunch about the avatar as well.

^_^ Time will tell, I suppose. I guess we'll find out next year if this is going to be repeated :P

I will admit, I'm impressed at how everyone made a full-blown card for the last category. I added that one because it would be easy for someone who considered herself talentless or was pressed for time to go find a card, add a personal message in MS Paint and send it on its way, only taking up ten minutes of their life. It was basically a category anyone could participate in with minimal time/effort. But instead, you guys all handed in something special...for example, there was an adorable hand-drawn card from one user, and an animated e-card from another... That made me smile, because I totally underestimated you guys.

Thanks so much for this Sweetie! I have a sneaking suspicison as to gave me my gift mut I won't say aything yet. xD

I think you should make it a tradition! That would be so much fun! :3

Can I just quickly guess that Katara made my wallpaper?

I didn't make it?????

:FMMitsukigiggle: Ok I jokes, it was me♥ I hope you like it ^^ I wasn't sure what anime you loved but I knew you liked Swifty! And I wreote the Mean lyrics on it because in the poll you submitted that one as one you related to!♥ I love that song

I love my wallpaper!~♥ I'm not good at guessing these at all but I think it's from Azula...?

And we should def do this every year! Sweetie you organised this SO well!~ So smoothely! You are AMAZING♥

^Oh, yay, I actually guessed right! x) And no, no, I didn't like it at all :/, I FREAKING LUHVED IT

And nope, I'm sorry, I can honestly say that I didn't make your fabulousnesswallpaper ;).....which, kinda narrows it down so that everyone can guess who I made it for and who made Katara's XD

Thanks sooo much for this, Sweetie! It was so much fun!! ^_^ I would like to try to do this every year~~

Imma guess my avatars were made for me by Kyoko. Since the PM was obvious. Sorry. ^^;; I loved 'em!

I loved the card Blue made me!

And, that last gift was....well....

IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS-NESS. I LAUGHED SO HARD. Twify, you made it for me, right? *Is totally sure because you were the kidnapper and all*

• Upvote 1

Thanks sooo much for this, Sweetie! It was so much fun!! ^_^ I would like to try to do this every year~~

Imma guess my avatars were made for me by Kyoko. Since the PM was obvious. Sorry. ^^;; I loved 'em!

I loved the card Blue made me!

And, that last gift was....well....

IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS-NESS. I LAUGHED SO HARD. Twify, you made it for me, right? *Is totally sure because you were the kidnapper and all*

I.....kidnapped you? O_O X,DD *can't recall kidnapping anyone for the last, uhhhh, year* No, sorry, that wasn't me...I wasn't in the writing category :) I really do want to know who gave that to you now, Twify, though, if they turned me into a kidnapper XD I also really want to exactly what this gift is XD (me as a kidnapper.....*lmaos*)

And Katara D: you don't suck!

(now it's so duh-vious who I was Santa for...XD)

I.....kidnapped you? O_O X,DD *can't recall kidnapping anyone for the last, uhhhh, year* No, sorry, that wasn't me...I wasn't in the writing category :) I really do want to know who gave that to you now, Twify, though, if they turned me into a kidnapper XD I also really want to exactly what this gift is XD (me as a kidnapper.....*lmaos*)

And Katara D: you don't suck!

(now it's so duh-vious who I was Santa for...XD)

....Oh. *didn't bother to check who was in each category* Now...now I have to know who wrote that. Hmmm...

....Oh. *didn't bother to check who was in each category* Now...now I have to know who wrote that. Hmmm...

*Innocently whistles in the background*

• Upvote 2

^^ Fai.....Did you write a something that involved me as a kidnapper........? HOW COULD YOU HAVE KNOOOOOOWWWN D: Now my cover's blown, darnit...

(I kid, I kid XP *the unlikeliest kidnapper ever*) That's one creative gift, there, that is! :)

@BWR: It was really narrowed down to me, wasn't it? XD Yep!

...I started crying when I got it. Fai is my witness, we were on webcam and call. I set it as my desktop right away, I LOVE IT SO MUCH UAUUUUUU ;~~~;

Awweh, really?! I hope it was good-crying (though, I'd rather you smile than cry :) ) *jumps* I'm glad you like it

• Upvote 1

YAY IT WAS FROM THE REAL BWR AND NOT A TROLL/IMPOSTER!!! WOOT. =D

And yuppers it was me who made your wallpaper Feather~ =D Glad you like it. ^O^ (I couldn't put in EVERYTHING on your list but I tried to squeeze in as much awesomeness as I could. XD)

---

Are we allowed to share the stuff we got/made? (Aside from the avatars of course, which people can probably find - granted mine is in a rotation... XD)

Just curious. =)

^^ Fai.....Did you write a something that involved me as a kidnapper........? HOW COULD YOU HAVE KNOOOOOOWWWN D: Now my cover's blown, darnit...

(I kid, I kid XP *the unlikeliest kidnapper ever*) That's one creative gift, there, that is! :)

MAYYYYYYYBEEEEEEEE E U E

hheheheheheehehheheheehehehheheheh thanks =u=

Hmmm, yeah, I don't see a problem with sharing, unless you don't want to... (And if you don't want your something or another being shared, just PM me and I'll let the giftee know..... xP)

I honestly have no clue who made any of my stuff... O.o lol.

@Truth-chan: I wanted to make sure I made something you'd really like. I usually ask my friends a few basic questions when getting them gifts, but this was much harder to make secret. If that makes sense.

Well. Princess Kyoko. I made your card(s)... lol

Yeahhhh I was super indecisive with color schemes so everyone got 4 variations...

I just revealed who I made everything for... XD

Oops. =P

But I hinted at it before, so... Yeah. (When I said I made a lot of stuff, I meant it. XD)

Sign in to follow this