Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fake mexican food item

FmoS new editions covers 1 and 2

After a lot of teasing on her twitter and blog, the covers for Arina's FmoS new editions vol 1 and 2 are now up~

978-4-08-619310-8.jpg978-4-08-619311-5.jpg

So, looking at these new images, we have Mitsuki with Takuto and Meroko in their plushie forms on the first cover, and Negi Ramen as the second cover. My cover predictions for the 3rd and 4th covers are Yami Nabe (Izumi and Jona) and Eichi (it seems like the likely route she will take, since there are only four volumes)

Now that we have a preview of the covers, discuss! What do you think the next covers will be, and what do you think of the covers given to us?

sources for these images: http://books.shueish...619310-8&mode=1 http://books.shueish...619311-5&mode=1

UPDATE: COVERS OF 3 & 4

• Upvote 3

OMG I WANT THESE SO MUCH

Especially the first one with the musical notes and the pink~~~ *w*

They're very pretty. =D

*HYP-ER-VEN-TAL-ATES* I NEED TO GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they come out in english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Chi-tan, it's okay because she's a shinigami xD

Izumi will definately be on one!~

How do you know there'll be four...?

@Feather: Arina announced a while back there would only be four volumes on her blog and twitter XD psh thats no excuse >:T GET YER ANATOMY RIGHT ARINA

@Syun: the only thing that bothers me (and this is my musician's pet peeve) is that she randomly stuck treble clefs and eighth notes everywhere. THAT DOES NOT MAKE A MEASURE

^ I, uhm, know nothing, but seeing as that's what happened to kkj, I'd think so ^^ (with new stuff, too...?)

Jcifthvzshk Good gawd, these are just...gorgeous! *-* I would get these just for the beautiful covers despite not being a big fan of Full Moon and not understanding a thing....

I think it's mostly that hip part of her that's really noticeably strange looking...

*shall stalk Arina's blog like heck till the last 2 covers come out...* I think your predictions sound right, Chibi ^^ I could see Eichi as an angel for the last one....

• Upvote 1

THESE ARE GORGEOUS. I want them~ I would especially like to own the last volume.

And KKJ was 6 volumes in its perfect edition.

So 7 to 4 is quite a squeeze. >

If only they would release them in the US!

sadly yes (the name is escaping me on what these books are called, but its not the typical manga lol)

yes, there will also be new content too. What it is though, is beyond me XD (but I bet it will have EichixMitsuki, she is a fangirl of that pairing...and probably more Eichi as well)

I have all of Full Moon but if these are released in english I'm getting them all :)

There's 312..yep 312 pages in them!!! It says in the links your posted :)

My guess its two volumes of the original series in one so:

vol.1 new edition= vol.1+2 of the original?

vol.2 new edition= vol.3+4 of the original?

vol.3 new edition= vol.5+6 of the original?

vol.4 new edition= vol.7?

and possible new content. I am not sure how many chapters will be in each though. You can't divide 30 chapters easily into four books, but that is what the extras are for I guess.

there are 31 chapters, right? (Not including extras and stuff,) so that would make 7 or 8 chapters in each new volume. Then there will be new stuff on top of that? I hope they're released in english I would buy them again. :)

I just finished rereading Full Moon again today, funnily enough. xD The art in these are beautiful, and its amazing to see just how different it is from the original ones. Their eyes just keep getting bigger, don't they? XD Mitsukis hair seems longer too.

I love them! They are pretty. I need them. :D

(Also... it seems much more... CGI than her other stuff, as far as I'm aware,they weren't CGI? But I could be wrong. >.

• Upvote 1

now they are

I also agree that Meroko is a little out of proportion.

But we might only be noticing this, because they do look very different from the original designs? You can tell who they are, but there are vast differences, they're gorgeous, the new designs, but they're different and it's a bit weird I think. >.

there are 31 chapters, right? (Not including extras and stuff,) so that would make 7 or 8 chapters in each new volume. Then there will be new stuff on top of that? I hope they're released in english I would buy them again. :)

I just finished rereading Full Moon again today, funnily enough. xD The art in these are beautiful, and its amazing to see just how different it is from the original ones. Their eyes just keep getting bigger, don't they? XD Mitsukis hair seems longer too.

I love them! They are pretty. I need them. :D

(Also... it seems much more... CGI than her other stuff, as far as I'm aware,they weren't CGI? But I could be wrong. >.

Nope there is only 30. I don't think these will be released in english though (though if they were, Viz would get a hold of them)

Arina's coloring medium of choice has been copic markers, but she hasn't touched a computer yet.

I know that many artists do use CG, and I saw these, and they looked a bit similar and my heart dropped a bit. I love how her stuff is so traditional. I'm happy its not though. >.

She's too talented~

I think they're beautiful, most certainly, with a gorgeous coloring job and everything...but for some reason I'm not as fond as I know I should be. Particularly the one with Mitsuki...Its pretty, but her hair seems strange and I don't like the way her head and body are connected... @_@

But Negi-Ramen look gorgeous and I absolutely loooooove the writing on the lower portion

yeah...I understand what you mean. Mitsuki's head is a bit big and her neck too skinny (seriously Arina what up with yer proportions this is bizarre)

Oh, and I think I get your comment about Meroko being too skinny--her thigh is about as thick as the thinnest part of her torso. xD

Still, they're pretty. Just not my favorite Full Moon artwork... ^_^

Sign in to follow this