Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fake mexican food item

FmoS new editions covers 1 and 2

I'M ORDERING THESE TOMORROW.

Are the bits of hair in front of Mitsuki's ears annoying anyone else?

Of course not! They're called "tendrils" and Mitsuki has always always had them when her hair is in pigtails. She looks totally off without them if you ever try drawing her....

yeah...I understand what you mean. Mitsuki's head is a bit big and her neck too skinny (seriously Arina what up with yer proportions this is bizarre)

She's a KID! :P but erm...maybe her head does look larger than usual...O.o

Remember Cheebs, there's no such thing as "correct manga anatomy". :'D

I wanna get these but I've ordered far too much online already... lol (CDS. FUDANJUKU AND HELLO PROJECT ARE AMONG THEM. ARINA WOULD APPROVE. LOL)

So.

I'm HOPING that Kinokuniya will stock them... But I didn't see the KKJ ones so I dunno if they will. I could probably ask them to order them though.

Those covers are so pretty! I love them! As for the next cover, I think Izumi and Jonathan will be on cover 3...and maybe Madoka on cover four?

I know what they are Chiibi and I know she's always had them :FMTakutosigh: They're just thicker now, I don't like them; her old ones were cuter!

They're masculine.

I know what they are Chiibi and I know she's always had them :FMTakutosigh: They're just thicker now, I don't like them; her old ones were cuter!

True, the thinner ones are bettar. I just ordered them from Kinokuniya yesterday. They have to retrieve them from Japan's store but yes, they can ship them. :'D

I don't really like the Eichi one! then again, I never like Eichi pics...

The Izumi one is so cool looking! I love the color, too! It's so bold...

Those look amazing

I hope I'm not sounding like a hater saying this (because that's kind of the last thing I want to do ^_^), but is it just me or do Eichi and Izumi look the slightest bit similar? I think it's just the ink colour, but...

• Upvote 1

And if you can't order from amazon, I recommend Kinokuniya Bookstore (where I got mine) :3

Sign in to follow this