Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BrokenWingedRadiance

Secret Santa/Christmas Cards SIGN UP!

SecretSanta2012.png

Sweetie-chan presents...~*~SECRET SANTA~*~

Overview: Christmas is coming up, so it's probably about time we start wearing our Santa hats and sending out special gifts to special people! As has happened in the past, we will be hosting another Secret Santa gift exchange—entirely anonymous gifting from one user to another (but of course, you don't get to choose who!)

So whatever your specialty is, it's time to get your creativity on and participate in Secret Santa!

Rules:

1. Sign up for Secret Santa and you will be told who you're gifting for this year! (Names will be drawn at random.)

2. Create some sort of gift for them that is as unique as a snowflake! You can draw something, write something, make a video or audio clip, or send any other gift ideas to Sweetie-chan for approval.

3. PM the gift to Sweetie-chan with the title "SECRET SANTA GIFT FOR //MEMBER//"

4. Gifts will be sent out on Christmas day!

5. Deadline for gifts is December 20th

1: Equiri

2: HarvestMoonAddict

3: Otaku Ookami

4: Nekugirl103

5 ArinaAngel

6: BlueLionHeart

BrokenWingedRadiance presents...~*~CHRISTMAS CARDS~*~

Overview: Celebrate ATFC Christmas 2012 by sending out Christmas cards to fellow members!!

They can be signed or anon, it is completely up to you!! If you haven't got enough time for secret santa this year,

then this is a fun alternative. Don't be a scrooge! Share the festive spirit by writing a heart warming message this Christmas!!

So, what do you have to do to participate?

Rules:

1- You may send as many cards as you wish

2- Either choose from the two pre-made templates or grab the blank one and get creative!

3- PM your card to BROKENWINGEDRADIANCE with the title "CARD FOR //MEMBER//"

4- Cards will be sent out on Christmas day!!

5- Deadline for cards is December 20th!

Who's sending cards?

Sweetie-chan

Mitsuki nightray

BlueLionHeart

Sythe Axe

Equiri

HarvestMoonAddict

Otaku Ookami

Nekugirl103

ArinaAngel

Templates:

ATFCChristmasCardBlankTemplate.png

ATFCChristmasCard1.png

ATFCChristmasCard2.png

ONE MORE THING!!

There will be a special award given for the most creative Christmas card design and the most creative secret santa gift!!

You will earn a special award if you participate in BOTH Secret Santa and Christmas Cards (You must send more than five cards)

HAVE FUN!!

• Upvote 4

ummm ummm emmmm uhmmmmm ooooooh!!! >:DDDD ill take part in the christmas cards too ;v; please :3

:MLPPPamazed: THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!! I would like to do the christmas cards please :happy:

Btw: the templates look A-MAS-ING.

Thank you!!! :)

So, for the cards (just clarifying?), we make as many as we want, for whoever we want, and send them to you? And then you will distribute them on Christmas day, right, BWR?

ahh ill be busy on photoshop for a while >:3 i dont think ill have time to do secret santa though .__.

I will assign Secret Santa names on the 3rd...ish. Depending on my own personal schedule, it may be a day early or a day late. You will have over two weeks to finish your gifts though, so it should be fine. :)

I will assign Secret Santa names on the 3rd...ish. Depending on my own personal schedule, it may be a day early or a day late. You will have over two weeks to finish your gifts though, so it should be fine. :)

Oh, thanks Sweetie! :D That sounds like a good date. Thanks for planning this all again ^^

ehehmmmmm ;w;

after a looong while, i finished my card template a little early ;v;

is it too early to send them to you now? brokenwing :D?

do i send you one PM for each person i want to send them too, or attach all of them onto one PM? :'D -wants to send alot- x

Question? Can we draw the cards and scan them in? I mightn't be able to send a lot of cards. XD But I'd love to try. :3 Things are a little messed up with me lately so :/ XD I'll try my best :D (b^_^)b