Date: December 20th

Where: SKYPE!! c:

Attending: Access, BWR, Cheebs, Haine, Equiri (?), Sweetie

Time: To be announced

Events:

Karaoke (Suggested by Equiri!)

Board game online (It's so much fun!!)

You can also suggest ideas!

We will be hosting this party on skype after we have recorded the awards show!

• Upvote 2

That's my birthday. I'm not sure if I can come now, since I was thinking of going out on my birthday... =( But if you let me know the time, I can try to make it. I want to, but I'll need to know when exactly. I can work my schedule around this but not until there's a specific time... *sigh*

;v; oooohh its my brothers birthday too, and i go to a after school club and dont get home til 5 on thursdays, so i dont think ill be there ;v; i'll definitely be here though with blue :3

i dont know much about skype since im barely on it, but does it mean we'll have to be on camera to everyone? :$ my parents wont want me to show my faces to people they think are strangers (even though i trust everyone c:) -just in case i am able ;D-

My brother's birthday, too. I don't think I'll be able to sneak on. My parents don't like me having internet friends. I think that'll change when I'm out of the house this summer.

On Skype you do NOT have to use a camera. You can do just voice chat. We used to do it really often... lol Since I'm not on here as often anymore I keep forgetting so many people joined after that period of time that we all went on Skype all the time. It was really fun though. You just need a microphone to chat. If you don't have one and you only have a webcam, I'm not sure if you can just use the audio, but if you want to use the audio and not video, and there is no setting for it, you could always just cover up the webcam. lol

Anyway if it's during the day time (say, 10am to 5pm EST, New York time) I can almost definitely make it... But if it's after that then I may not be able to... =(

laskldjasf;sa im not very confident in speaking either ;v; i'll definitely most likely freeze and stop :'D -is-shy-and-never-done-it-before-

i'll guess ill definitely be here with blue ;w;