Forums
Faythie

I came across this image, but I have no idea where it's from

tumblr_mcvp5vqfXd1qilcylo1_1280.jpg

Anyone got any ideas? I know it's not Fullmoon, even though the girl looks like Mitsuki, the other characters don't look like Fullmoon characters.

ive seen that image everywhere, and i never know what it is xD

tumblr users posted it a few times, ive seen it on facebook too grrrrr

they have fancy designs like the neko to watashi picture of ai and the other guy, maybe but it was drawn quite a while ago >.>

I've never seen it before. But maybe it's a fanart? (And by that I mean, Arina drawing in her style of a series that is not hers?)

Or it could be from a new manga that never got to see the light of day?

Or it's just a gorgeous image? Makes me want a maid outfit. >.>

D'oh man this image's bugged me for so long now DX. What BWR said! I always thought that compared to her other fanart pieces it looked more grand and detailed, though. WHICH JUST MAKES ME WANT TO KNOW MORE WHERE IT'S FROM.

I loooooove Arina's fanart, too

Do we have an artwork gallery somewhere? That's what we really need. A gallery or something where we can post any and all Arina pictures along with short descriptions (A year, series, miscellaneous information..) That way if you wanna know how new the picture is or what it's from, you just search the gallery for it. And if it's not there, obviously, you can submit it..

(Plus I can never find certain scans and it ticks me off -_- having them all in one place would be convenient...)

• Upvote 3

Whoa wait it's from Paint Arina? That book... I have it *somewhere* in this house but who knows where that went... So much stuff and I lost track where I put everything. orz

I can see why the dragonball fanart is infamous, its beautiful, yes, but... its jut not dragonball at all. XD Its too... cute? XD I do love it though, as an Arina-fan. As a Dragonball-fan... no. XD

@Sweetie: The gallery at Arinafans used to be used for scanlated images of Arina's work. Like we had the Full Moon artbook and the KKJ one as well. That was before the huge server change or whatever you call it. Now the gallery here is devoted to our images of fan-related work: fanart, cosplay, banners, etc. I believe we changed it because we didn't want any copyright issues. (Correct me if I'm wrong, BWR/Access).

And if the image is fanart, I wonder what series it's from!

Also, I can't stop staring at the Lacus Clyne picture you posted, BWR...I've never seen it before, but darn. It's beautiful. :'( And also kinda strange, because Lacus is a VERY Arina-esque character. She would fit right in to any manga Arina did! hahaha :)

I think I'm gonna be making myself a new avatar now >.>

• Upvote 2

Yeah I've seen the picture on an anime forum I believe. I emailed it to myself and posted on the Arina facebook page and Tumblr n hopes of figuring out where it was from, bit to no avail. I've seen the Lacus picture, I loooved it. She's also done a lot of fanart from other series I've seen it, (I'll post a few too!) so I could believe this picture was fanart too. Though, the male character on top is so masculine compared to most of her characters, I was like, in awe. Now I wonder what this series it, or if it's just something she feels like drawing.

Also, I think adding a gallery would be a great idea. It's a fanclub for her, so it's odd not to have her pictures on here you know? We would, naturally give her credit, and since it's a fanclub dedicated to her, I doubt any copyright problems would occur.

8741_540971759264298_1549344885_n.jpg

319827_471964366165038_1448765823_n.jpg

523053_461581650536643_902243481_n.jpg

426858_136091289844711_130729663_n.jpg

554097_394999967194812_128653053_n.jpg

601323_472313359463472_315135348_n.jpg

post-1437-0-32887300-1357109817_thumb.jpg

which anime is this? :o i saw another similar one before and i keep thinking celty sturluson from durarara, but then she doesnt have a head and her hair isnt right xD

theyre so pretty ;~;

which anime is this? :o i saw another similar one before and i keep thinking celty sturluson from durarara, but then she doesnt have a head and her hair isnt right xD

theyre so pretty ;~;

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Also, I think adding a gallery would be a great idea. It's a fanclub for her, so it's odd not to have her pictures on here you know? We would, naturally give her credit, and since it's a fanclub dedicated to her, I doubt any copyright problems would occur.

We did used to have a gallery for that purpose, but nobody ever added anything to it besides their own works which is what we mainly have in the gallery here now.

TwT yaaay thank you :DD

i really like her fanarts too, especially the princess mononoke one, i saw that when ookami posted it onto tumblr *3* itsss SOO PRETTTAYYY *O*

We did used to have a gallery for that purpose, but nobody ever added anything to it besides their own works which is what we mainly have in the gallery here now.

I can add to it, if you'd like!

Anyone got any ideas? I know it's not Fullmoon, even though the girl looks like Mitsuki, the other characters don't look like Fullmoon characters.

The image itself is from a two-sided poster (with Ion on the other side). It came in the Ribon Fantasy issue that has the new I-O-N chapter.

But for WHO these three characters are...I HAVE NO F**KING CLUE!! DX

yes, it bugs me lol

Access, if it's an issue of that I would be more than happy to undertake the project and collect all the artwork for a gallery, and to promote it amongst users. I don't remember the gallery from before...but I'm assuming it was removed when we updated the board, right? 7

But yeah, if you are interested in it and we have the space to do so, I would be so so so up for the task. :) If not, I totally understand, though. I mean, artwork can take up a lot of space if we aren't careful... and from what I know of forum boards, you have to pay for packages with allotted amounts of space. But anyways, I won't ramble about this because my knowledge is pretty slim. :) But just know that if you are willing to allow it I will be totally gung ho and will probably spend my entire weekend gathering arina-art for us xD

• Upvote 1

Um I heard someone say this was Cinderella, sounds about accurate... But then again, Cinderella has blonde hair, rather than black, so I"m not too sure myself XD

• Upvote 1

Um I heard someone say this was Cinderella, sounds about accurate... But then again, Cinderella has blonde hair, rather than black, so I"m not too sure myself XD

OH that totally makes sense. XD

urm....Cinderella's hair color is not set in stone, really. XD

But yeah, okay! The green-haired guy is the Prince, the maid-uniform girl is Cinderella and the blonde could be Cinderella after she's been transformed for the ball!

....wait, no, I'm stupid. The blonde must be the fairy godmother because she has WINGS.

that's a very young-looking fair godmother XD