Forums
Zaki

MEP Studio?

i was thinking about this for a while and maybe it'd be a good idea for us to get together and make mmv's/amv's together, i really need to take a break from editing XD

For those who dont know what a MEP is (i had no idea what it was til courtney told me ;u;), its Multi-Editor-Project, where we get one song, split the audio into different parts, and give one part of the song to a person to edit with. (usually parts are only around 10-20 seconds long so no one has alot to edit ;3 well unless they want to do more than one part)

On youtube you can find studios/productions, where a group of members make meps, which is what i was thinking about doing with atfc!:3

(studio example; http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0)

(mep example;

)

maybe we can make our own youtube channel/studio where we can post arina tanemura series related mmv/amv's from time to time (or any series anyone suggests?)

it doesnt matter which program you use to edit it with or if you think you're not good at it, its all for fun and to enjoy taking part :3 we can make our own channel, maybe something called "TanemuraStudios" if its not already taken and upload MEP's which we all take part in to make. if we ever dont have enough people to make a mep with we can always open it to other youtubers, :3

....anyone? :D

*tumbleweed rolls across the room*

*mitsuki rolls away with it*

*gives you a cookie to bribe you*

-BWR

-ArinaAngel

-Fruity

-ME!

-Sythe Axe (

• Upvote 1

This is such a brilliant idea

Only...I've never made a finished mmv or amv before so why are you even volunteering gosh silly Self You've seen my lyric videos before though Mitsuki so I think you know my editing style n stuff XD I'm gunna go see how capable I am at this amv stuff now XD...I might bow out gracefully if I deem myself unable >//)

(this isn't because of the cookie no why would you think that yes it is)

*showers you with cookies* ;)

Only...I've never made a finished mmv or amv before so why are you even volunteering gosh silly Self You've seen my lyric videos before though Mitsuki so I think you know my editing style n stuff XD

i love your lyric videos *O* they look so pretty and sparkly >u

so why are you even volunteering gosh silly Self

i dont even know how to split audio into different parts yet so i dont know why i didnt mention that xD

I might bow out gracefully if I deem myself unable >//

thats okay!

-slides more cookies to you- plsssss

if more people want to participate, we can probably start off with a mini mep? and see how that goes ;3?

any ideas for a channel name? or is TanemuraStudios or TanemuraProductions fine? ;3

What a lovely idea *__* !! .. i would love to participate :--) !!TanemuraStudios is good name i think (:

And we can always do attendance video in youtube and see if there is more people who are intrested :FMtakutodance:

YAAAAY! *Q* i actually doubted anyone would want to do this with me but THIS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY OuO

ill make the account today/or tomorrow! ;D

ill make a little sign-up list on the first post >:3

fuweee >w

emmm... is there a way to make a youtube channel without it making the channel your real name? T^T youtube wants to change my channel to my name but i dont want that :$

and when i make a new account i cant find the option to change it to a name i want? ;n;

edit; never mind i got it >:3

http://www.youtube.com/user/TanemuraStudios?feature=mhee

Ok, so I sorta spent the weekend playing around with Mistress Fortune and Taylor Swift songs and glowering enviously at really pretty mmvs and amvs..and I think I got this now XD. Hopefully :o Confirming my participation, I guess

And thanks for saying all that about my sparkly videos ;U; Sorry if I sounded really doubtful last week, I really didn't know if I was capable of doing this XDDD;;.

The videos aren't showing up on mobile, but I'm good with whatever song that's up.

• Upvote 1

YAAAY >:3

OOOH I CANT PICK ONE :o theyre both great songs to use ^-^ im fine with whats chosen too :3

...does anybody know how to split songs? ;u;

since there's 5 of us participating there can be 5 parts :DD

Both songs are great:) .. I think we should decide what anime/manga everyone

uses and parts ofc^^..Hehe im so excited>_

Do you all have youtube accounts:-o? Mine is FruityAMV :)

heehee i should add the links to your youtube accounts to the description on the TanemuraStudios Channel :3

>.> mitsuki-chan... I really would love to join but I'm pretty sure I would be useless... so I think I'll pass this time... but if there is anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to tell me :)

I can split the song, haha!!! It's easy. Any sound work that needs coming, I work in sound design and photoshop amongst other things so I am useful for it XD

Edit: OH MY GOD, PERFECT SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZB6eh5n3e4

Arina's angst would work so well with this song!! I can imagine full moon with this *_____________*

WHOA that's such a good song *goes off to download like instantly lol*

I've also always wanted to do something to Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne if we're throwing around song ideas, but definitely standing behind the above choice.

;A; okay sythe ;-; *gives you a cookie anyway*

so i guess we're down to 4 people >:3

BWR THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG ;A; WE SHOULD USE THAT ONE OuO

yep, i think its just the 4 :3

BWR should i PM you the email and password to the studio youtube account? :3 (because you're more experienced and in charge of the parts you can be the leader :3) x

edit; also, which one of arina's manga's is everyone going to use? :3 i think i might use SDC, maybe Mistress Fortune :3

The only scans I have loaded up in my files is Mistress Fortune XD, but I think I'd want to do Kkj as a first choice just because I know that inside-out, with the former as a second..but I'm totally good with whatever you all want..

i have time stranger kyoko, her short stories, fullmoon, and GAC scans on our laptop (i cant remember if i have mistress fortune though :o)

We can switch it up and all use different ones :)

Yeah, sure, Mitsuki! I'll split the song and put it somewhere where everyone can download it! :)

Parts

Mitsuki: https://www.box.com/...v5kx0d345xv5ibf

Fruity: https://www.box.com/...cz8cc3b3l1hu7xb

Mimi: https://www.box.com/...zkhgs3ii7jv4uc1

:D I gave you a slightly longer bit since this was all your idea, Mitsuni!

I am using Full moon, I haven't done this in so long I am just freaking over the fun that I am having with the editing.

• Upvote 1