Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fake mexican food item

Arina to launch another new manga and more!

According to ANN, Arina is on the roll and launching ANOTHER manga! The new title is 31 Ai Dream and will run in Hakusensha's Melody magazine. Interestingly enough the protagonist of this manga will be in her 30s! A first for Arina. There is more information in the link below:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-28/full-moon-tanemura-to-launch-31-ai-dream-manga

Another interesting tidbit found on her twitpic is that there might be a new CD coming out on her birthday? I am not sure if this is another self produced CD or if its something else, but if anyone can translate the info, that would be good. Here is the link to that below: http://twitpic.com/c769ap (take what I say with a grain of salt until there is more info)

This is certainly excellent news. Lets see how this all pans out!

• Upvote 4

*Q* waaaah this looks exciting! aksjdskajdskjsa arina why do you spoil us like this >3

I'm kind of intrigued... I like the idea of an older protagonist, actually. XD I looked up a little bit of info on the magazine it'll be published in. It's a shoujo magazine, so I was taken aback that the heroine will be 31 or so. I mean, the typical shoujo audience is quite a bit younger than us, right? I'm just wondering if this will be aimed at the right audience. Still, it looks interesting. :)

Woah! Even though this is a pretty different style compared to her regular work, I'm actually pretty excited... :D

Chiibi is shocked.

SRSLY. :FMMitsukiOO:

• Upvote 1

I'm really excited too omg

I thought the emphasis on the glasses-wearing-ness of the heroine was kinda strange, but then thought maybe it was a symbol in the plot somehow, similar to how the guy in Kanon had glasses. (Or it's just to highlight how different this Chikage is.) I've this feeling this might have a bunch of flashback sequences or be based purely on the heroines' memories because of how her age doesn't match up to the demographic (like maybe it'll be a 17-Again-like thing, as similar to FWoS that would be, with the whole 'magically change age, achieve dreams!" thing)

Taking a moment to appreciate how productive Arina is :o

• Upvote 2

I feel like everyone said what I wanted to say. XD I too am super excited about this!!! I don't know how I will feel about an older protagonist but I really want to read this!!!!

And two series, Arina!? My friend was right. You are a goddess of manga. >

((Every time my friend came to my room in college, I showed her a new series by Arina and she always said, "Another one!? This woman is incredible!" He he he.))

(like maybe it'll be a 17-Again-like thing, as similar to FWoS that would be, with the whole 'magically change age, achieve dreams!" thing)

Reviving this topic for the pure sake of boasting because I TOTALLY CALLED THIS ONE. >D

Since I couldn't find any English info on the series even though it's been so long since chapter 1's release, I started google searching and translating random Japanese sites to hopefully find a plotline in the translated jibberish. AND LO SHE DOES GET AGED DOWN A LA CONAN :,D. The circumstances are even Full Moon-y to a certain extent, too (at least the dabbling in suicide D:)...I am seriously so excited now ahhhhhhhg please let this be localized

Reviving this topic for the pure sake of boasting because I TOTALLY CALLED THIS ONE. >D

Since I couldn't find any English info on the series even though it's been so long since chapter 1's release, I started google searching and translating random Japanese sites to hopefully find a plotline in the translated jibberish. AND LO SHE DOES GET AGED DOWN A LA CONAN :,D. The circumstances are even Full Moon-y to a certain extent, too (at least the dabbling in suicide D:)...I am seriously so excited now ahhhhhhhg please let this be localized

Serious!

*excitement level: 9000*

Sign in to follow this