Forums

Friends of the forest told me to keep everyone updated on my viewings of Full Mooon.

Soooo I finally got back into the swing of things and watched the silly little anime and I think I'm appreciating it a lot more. Naturally I still have my previous issues with it, like fillers and such, but the one thing that truly tires me is seeing Mitsuki at school.

Her being eager to meet new people, make friends, and seeing new places came from the fact that she was trapped in her home all her life. It also explains her naivete, and quick jumps to to conclusions since she doesn't know any better. I feel like her going to school kinda gets rid of that you know?

Maybe I should stop being nitpicky?

I found her being at school incredibly boring, but the anime was good in other aspects. I could go all day about the stuff I don't like though.

Mind, it has been.. like two or three years since I watched it. XD

Opposite of you guys, I kinda found it weird she didn't go to school AT ALL in the manga. o_O I mean, yeah, she's sick but does that mean you can just put a child's education completely on hold!? She didn't even get home-schooled! And Japanese are such academic freaks...and her grandma was so strict; it made absolutely no sense to me. I always figured Arina just didn't feel like putting her in a school setting because she wanted something different (because Ion, Maron, and Kyoko all went to school).

Moving this aside....

ISN'T TAKUTO HAWT? :FMMitsukilol:

• Upvote 2

i agree with chiibi^^ i saw the anime first and i thought it was strange she didnt go to school when i read the manga:3~ going to school didnt stop her from being any more eager IMO because she still had trouble making friends before takuto and meroko :'3

mitsuki's "eichi-kuuuuun >///

edit:

oh and izumi (kinda, i actually liked him in the anime too XD) but compared to the manga, theres no izumero fluff TT^TT

OH GOD I FORGOT I'M SO SORRY.

ALRIGHT

So! I'm on episode 13 and I like, but I still prefer the manga a lot more.... Meroko is really cute and i'm happy about that, but I really want to see her sweet side more you know? Takuto is still tsundere which I love, but god why is Madoka such a bitttttchhh??!

Episode 13 is cute. 14 is stupid. 15 IS FILLED WITH SO MUCH TAKUTO TSUNDERE GOODNESS AND TAKUxMI FLUFF HNNNNNNG.

Weirdly enough, one of the few things I actually preferred in the anime is that Mitsuki went to school. I think it somewhat enhances her character--because if you think about it, going to school, but very infrequently, might actually increase the feelings of loneliness. Sure, she had sort-of-friends at school, which makes her less "friendless" as she was in the manga. But in a sense, if you were in her situation...wouldn't you feel a little left behind? You barely actually go to school, you miss out on trips and stuff because of illness, and everyone else just seems to be moving on without you. That's sad. :( They don't really explore that very much in the anime, but I always got that feeling when I saw her in school.

Maybe I'm just presumptuous?

I dunno!

:MLPSweetie:

• Upvote 2