Forums
BrokenWingedRadiance

7 YEARS OF ATFC!

AtfcAni_zps80459075.png

AUGUST 14TH, 2013

Congratulations to ATFC, our site is now officially SEVEN years old!!

Thankyou to our members whom have supported us over the years, we will continue to provide

a fantastic experience for you all for years to come!! (We're very near to TEN years now! How surreal is that?)

A special thanks to our webmaster, Access; whom has funded ATFC since 2006 and always keeps the

site running smoothly and officiantly.

In celebration of our site anniversary, the summer awards will be posted very soon!

(I do realize that I am posting this topic a few days early ;3)

Please keep your eyes peeled for the awards!!

You can post your Happy Birthday ATFC messages in this topic! Thanks to everyone

for staying awesome and making ArinaFans a big happy family!

Lightspeed, Pelican bus conductors!!

~ BWR

xxx

• Upvote 3

Seven years?! It doesn't seem that old... But I guess it is! I love this site to pieces. I'm so glad I've made so many friends on here. Happy birthday and a big thanks to every member, admin, and moderator. You have molded one of the best communities out there in the World Wide Web. :)

• Upvote 1

Happy birthday ATFC!

It feels like just yesterday that I was reading my first ever Arina manga and falling slowly in love with her style, her characters, and her plots. :)

I'm really happy that there are so many amazing fans of hers out there and that the best and most amazing have gathered here together. You guys are stupendous!!!

• Upvote 1

Wooo! Happy birthday ATFC! *throws confetti* Thanks so much for leading me and so many others to some of the best Internet friends around :). Love you all

• Upvote 1