Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BrokenWingedRadiance

ATFC Christmas Events 2013 SIGNUP.

ATFC CHRISTMAS 2013

It’s getting near that time of the year again….

Happy Christmas, ATFC!!

Here are the 2013 Christmas events, Please sign up! This gives you enough time to work on gifts and entries~

~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Event 1:

ATFC Secret Santa

Sign up below for the ATFC 2013 secret santa!! You will be allocated to another participant, and must make them a gift. On Christmas day, all of the gifts will be sent out.

Gift ideas: Poems, songs, avatars, drawings, graphics, videos, ect! You may submit anything for this category! Be creative!!

THE DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS IS DECEMBER 1ST, 2013.

THE DEADLINE FOR gifts is December 20th, 2013.

Secret Santa 2013 Participants :

- BWR

- Takanori Togu

- Mitsuki Nightray

- Sanekui

- BlueLionHeart

- AnimeLover98

- Sakome

- ArinaAngel

- Otaku Ookami

- Sweetie Chan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event 2:

ATFC Christmas Cards

This Christmas, Send a virtual card to your fellow ATFC members!

Below are some card templates, but feel free to make your own. You can edit in a personal message on Photoshop, MS Paint, GIMP, Paint tool sai, ect, ect, ect.

THE DEADLINE FOR CHRISTMAS CARDS IS CHRISTMAS EVE, 2013.

**Please send all Christmas cards to BWR in a PM.**

Christmas cards will be sent out on Christmas day!! ^ As stated above, send any cards that you make to me. I will send them out to the people that they were made for on Christmas Day, meaning that no surprises will be ruined!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARD TEMPLATES:

ATFC2013ChristmasTemplate1_zps46f55b16.png

ATFCChristmas2013Template2_zps6df7468b.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in this topic.

Light speed, Pelican Bus Conductors!!

~ BWR

• Upvote 3

Cute templates!!! :D

CHRISTMAS TIME♥

Ahhhhh I guess I will ..... *trying to keep hands away from the keyboard* sign....up.....for.....secret santa (Because otherwise I'm sure your ninja pandas will make me anyway)

*Hides head in hands* Why must I give so much when I already have my portfolio and two teddy bears to finish and need to figure out what to get M and my parentsssssss

But yeah, Secret Santa....count....me....in...

I'm in for both!!

I will DEFINITELY get them done, don't worry. Even if I appear absent.

I'm still here.

I.

Am.

Still.

Here.

:MLPSweetie:

• Upvote 1