Forums
Otaku Ookami

Arina returns to the U.S.-- Midwest edition!

Yeah, no kidding. I've gone on Craigslist and made a post (though it's unlikely anyone will see it). I did bid on someone's tickets, though… I really hope this will work.

Where'd you bid on a ticket Otaku?

Also, if you need assistance with transportation I do drive through Des Moines on my way to Minneapolis, and I am going to Detour.

I've gone for a few years and know a good number of attendees, I'll see if any of them know of anybody that has a badge being sold.

this is a stupid question but whats a badge? ;v; is it something you need to go to Detour? (because i kept thinking of actual badges that goes on clothes haha;; )

and congratulations on finding one otaku! >U

this is a stupid question but whats a badge? ;v; is it something you need to go to Detour? (because i kept thinking of actual badges that goes on clothes haha; ;)

and congratulations on finding one otaku! >U

It's an admission ticket basically. But it is in a badge form in the sense that you are thinking of as well so you can come and go as you please.

Ssssh it was me who fixed the typo ;)

Hypothetically since there's no guarantee I'm going to get a badge, what are you guys getting signed? (I assume for such a big guest they'll have autograph sessions?). I'm tempted to get my Full Moon soundtrack signed if I go 8D it's small enough to fit into hand luggage and such.

I would assume it would be a general autograph session, probably not like the larger cons where they raffle it off or what-not, Detour is just a Nebraskon sized con (and technically Nebraskon was 100 attendees larger this year than Detour's cap)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASK HER IF IT WAS HER DECISION TO MAKE MEROKO'S ANIME OUTFIT RED?

...........that bugs me. XD

I OFFER MY TRANSLATION SERVICES ONCE MORE TO THOSE IN NEED.

• Upvote 1

http://www.animedetour.com/grid

Arina q&A, 7pm, Saturday.

Happy birthday, Access :P

I notice the word "Karaoke" a lot and am now upset that I've murdered my voice xP No karaoke for BWR this time. To be honest, I usually only do con karaoke after I've had too much to drink anyhow, and America is silly with their drinking age.

http://www.animedetour.com/grid

Arina q&A, 7pm, Saturday.

Happy birthday, Access :P

I notice the word "Karaoke" a lot and am now upset that I've murdered my voice xP No karaoke for BWR this time. To be honest, I usually only do con karaoke after I've had too much to drink anyhow, and America is silly with their drinking age.

Yeah says 6pm for me as well.

Doesn't seem the autograph times are on the schedule though.

And yay, get to meet Arina for the first time ever on my 26th birthday

• Upvote 2

Sounds like the best birthday gift ever! XD

I hope there will be an autograph session... My roommate says it's a pretty decently sized con.

Yeah, it's 4K, I've done guest relations for them multiple years in the past and they do do autograph sessions. They set them up on a table in the hall near registration and the guests are there at various times. You'll want tto get in fairly early though because they do have to cap the lines at about 2 people per minute however long the session is running. So if it's an hour long session it'll be capped at roughly 120 people.