Forums

I've had these in my mind for a while and need to have them recorded before I forget.

1. Kaiki is a fan of beautiful things and he also seems to be a fan of the Kusakabes' architecture. I like to think the first time he meets Maron's parents he just loses it entirely and fangirls about their work and tells them what a wonderful daughter they have, etc, etc, etc... But he's just over the top freaking out "oh my god Chiaki i met Takumi and Koron." It'd be even more humorous if he never got over being so starstruck by them, so every Nagoya-Kusakabe family event would start off really awkwardly.

2. Ariange and I have talked about how Miyako as a housewife seems kinda... meh? And just not like her at all. Maybe if she decides to go back to work at some point, she could go back into detective work, but I also think it'd be interesting to see her go into something like social work. I say this because she'd be helping kids get out of situations similar to Maron's (and obviously worse than her best friend's too) and try to put them in better situations.

I also see Maron being a gymnastics coach once Natsuki's old enough (I think Maron as a stay-at-home mom suits her well because she would be able to take care of her family-- something she never had much of growing up), but another possible career I thought of recently was something along the lines of relationship counseling. She knows no relationships are perfect, but I think she'd definitely try to help people stay together and work their issues out... especially if they have kids. (Again, back to her childhood.)

Maron being a gymnastics teacher was always MY headcanon career for her so yes, I approve! XD

Miyako is so not waifu material. LOL

Amazing things happen on tumblr IM when Ariange and I are both online and can discuss headcanons at the same time. With permission, I've posted the chat transcript below.

edit: adding spoiler tags because this is pretty long

This conversation started when I sent a tumblr post her way:

“Imagine your OTP loved sending letters to one another as a young couple. Years later, your OTP’s kid(s) looking through their parent’s old letters. One letter is unopened. It turns out to be a collection of scrapped letters by Person A that they had never sent.

Bonus: Person B gets all flustered when they see A’s unsent letter drafts.”

Otaku: Okay but Natsuki going through the letters Chiaki sent Maron

Natsuki, reading aloud: "'I want to eat gratin.' Just how desperate was Dad in high school?"

Ariange: Holy smack yes!!!! and pretty soon the entire angel quartet's there (Shinji, Natsuki, Sara, and Toki's reincarnation) reading them and this is post-side story so Shinji's just like "oh yeah your dad was a wreck (like me)" and the biggest irony is that Natsuki nearly threw the notes out while she was cleaning--exactly like how Fin had nearly thrown them out way back when

Otaku: YESSSSSS

Post-side story world though

I'd bet Shinji tells Natsuki "horror" stories about living with Chiaki or just anything to humiliate him

"Maron, aren't you going to tell him to stop?"

Ariange: "...well, he's not wrong"

Otaku: ^^^

"I can't tell whose stories about dad I like better: Shinji's or Grandad's."

Ariange: Jfiraitslhgjdjfaurdkgdgkdiyd yES

Otaku: "WHAT HAS YOUR GRANDFATHER BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT ME?"

Ariange: And then Natsuki responds honestly while Maron's still in the room and Chiaki dies on spot

Otaku: YES

Ariange: And while Chiaki is spontaneously combusting Natsuki's just like "wait till granddad gets a load of this one"

Otaku: HA YES

"Chiaki, if this is another one of your schemes to get me to kiss you again..."

(obviously the "dies on the spot" thing isn't literal but)

(mirror some cliched mouth-to-mouth scene where the guy's fine but really just was going for the kiss. Chiaki would totally pull this. not a fan but in-character? yes)

Ariange: "Maron...*gasp*...I'm...d y *choking noise* iiing.........(of embarrassment)"

Otaku: YESSSSS

Maron picks up the phone: "Hey, Kagura? Chiaki's dying on my floor for the 2nd time this week"

"Could you get Kaiki on the line?"

"LOOK LOOK I'M FINE"

Ariange: "Oh, did Natsuki tell you about The Noodle Incident from when he was 6? Lol wait till you hear about the /second/ time we went on a cruise ship..."

Otaku: "HANG UP HANG UP HANG UP"

Ariange: Chiaki grabs the phone from Maron's hands, what an incredible recovery (WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DORK)

Otaku: “KIDS, IT’S A MIRACLE!!”

Natsuki's burying her face in Shinji's shirt or something

"Natsuki... it's BOYFRIEND MATERIAL"

If this doesn't convince you that post-manga KKJ would make a great family sitcom I'm slightly judging you.

OK, so in Full Moon, there's that whole Kiss of Death thing, right?

Maybe Izumi and Meroko, as the new leaders of the underworld, found a fun way to mix that kiss up. Because I think I might've found how they could do that.

tumblr_nz4vj5ndeK1qhnegdo1_500.jpg

I return during spring break and this is the content I am compelled to share with everyone.

(Should I make a weird/random/shitpost thread relating to Arina stuff? Because this post doesn't feel like it fits within this thread, but I didn't think it would survive as its own thread. ¯\_()_/¯)

Maybe Izumi and Meroko, as the new leaders of the underworld, found a fun way to mix that kiss up. Because I think I might've found how they could do that.

I return during spring break and this is the content I am compelled to share with everyone.

(Should I make a weird/random/shitpost thread relating to Arina stuff? Because this post doesn't feel like it fits within this thread, but I didn't think it would survive as its own thread. ¯\_()_/¯)

So, like the grim reaper licks the person's ear to take their soul?

So, like the grim reaper licks the person's ear to take their soul?

Yes. One of many potential options. All based on the roll of sexy dice. And I want the 98% of the rolls to be nonsensical.

enhanced-1265-1444750721-8.png?no-auto