Forums
Access Time

Tapatalk Installed

Tapatalk©Installed!

I have gone ahead and installed the Tapatalk©plugin for the forums. For those of you not aware Tapatalk is an app available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 8 for consolidating and interacting with multiple forums into one application. Links to the apps for those curious in trying it out:

• Upvote 3

Wow this makes things a lot for a lot of people! Its kinda hard carrying a heavy laptop every where you go for some people. Access Time you're so AWESOME!! :FMMitsukiyay:

Wow this makes things a lot for a lot of people! Its kinda hard carrying a heavy laptop every where you go for some people. Access Time you're so AWESOME!! :FMMitsukiyay:

There is also a default mobile interface as well for those that don't want to install the app itself. Tapatalk adds push notifications and other nice stuff to the experience that the mobile interface can't handle though.

I downloaded the app. I'm not really on other forums, but it's really nice. The mobile site was a pain (I switched over to the full site quite a bit), but this app makes being on my phone AND on ATFC a better experience. I'm posting from the app now, actually.

Oh, I was going to suggest this ages ago and then forgot! Nice one. Tapatalk comes in handy, even though the default phone thing isn't that bad IMO. IPB default is really bad on some phones, though..

So when I have a phone that isn't broken I will hop on this train.

Should show up if you search for Tanemura, but if that's not working you can go ahead and try Arina Tanemura FanClub.

The thing made me pick a primary user country, so I picked United States, so hopefully that isn't preventing people from outside the United States from being able to find it.