Forums
Otaku Ookami

Viz licenses "31 Ai Dream"

Viz Media announced two new manga series they acquired. One of them (which is the important one here) is 31 Ai Dream. Its title, however, has been changed to Idol Dream. It will be in bookstores November 2015.

Source(s):

tumblr

Twitter

Facebook

My psychic powers (I'm a little afraid of myself. First the Full Moon doujinshi prank idea became reality... and then I was right about this release.)

I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

tumblr_inline_nis2ozcUPM1rwmq5e.gif

I literally paraded around my house screaming at midnight when I saw this news. This series is awesome, and I've been afraid that Viz wouldn't pick up any of her two ongoing manga (31 Ai Dream because of the slow releases + harder to obtain since it's not Shueisha, plus I guess it's aimed at older readers? And Neko because of the strange premise). If I had to be totally honest, I'm ecstatic this was chosen over NTWNK lol. November can't come soon enough!

I'm happy with the title change, actually! No more tag confusion (ai dream? i dream? 31 or thirty one? do I want to put an asterisk for the star or what) It gives more of the story away and makes it more marketable, while still keeping the "ai" sound.

Also lol Otaku you really must be psychic :) Now please predict that SDC'll get a live action adaption and maybe that'll come true! ;D

• Upvote 1

I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

I literally paraded around my house screaming at midnight when I saw this news. This series is awesome, and I've been afraid that Viz wouldn't pick up any of her two ongoing manga (31 Ai Dream because of the slow releases + harder to obtain since it's not Shueisha, plus I guess it's aimed at older readers? And Neko because of the strange premise). If I had to be totally honest, I'm ecstatic this was chosen over NTWNK lol. November can't come soon enough!

I saw this on Facebook when I was walking back from my campus' health center. I tried to keep my excitement in... But when I was in my dorm and no one was home... I squealed. (And screeched "YASSS!" more than a few times.)

Also lol Otaku you really must be psychic :) Now please predict that SDC'll get a live action adaption and maybe that'll come true! ;D

As fabulous as that sounds...

tumblr_lmy4lxHghN1qlzb7ko1_400.gif

(key words: "Not today.")

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I love you Viz Media! I'm sooo happy they are licensing 31 Ai Dream! :FMMitsukiyay: I can finally buy some volumes without feeling guilty, trying to read her stuff online! Its because I just get too desperate sometimes and yeah~ :FMMitsukigiggle:

Sei actually tagged me in a post about this while I was at camp and I was like, "NO WAY. THIS IS SO COOL!" Hahaha. I am SUPER excited.

And I am also happy that Viz chose this over Neko. :) That makes me very happy. November, COME FASTER!!!

I'll have to get into it now I guess. No excuses anymore! :) I prefer reading licensed manga because I don't feel as bad? I dunno. Yay though.

I'm definitely getting this, I heard that its out in Barnes and Nobles by November something. I'm so excited!!!

November 3, to be precise.

Am I a horrible person because I'm laughing at the summary? "She takes an experimental drug that changes her appearance back to when she was 15." I mean... they're not wrong, but that wording is just... horrible. XD