Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BrokenWingedRadiance

Let's make a full list of ALL existing Arina Merch!!

Let's all band together to help make a list of all existing Arina-sensei related merch :3 Because... let's face it, this would be like the holy grail to us Arina Fans :D

Please add your contributions here :)

(Yes, this will probably take a few years. LOL)

MASTERPOST

Let's all band together to help make a list of all existing Arina-sensei related merch :3 Because... let's face it, this would be like the holy grail to us Arina Fans :D

And this topic will make ATFC the mecca for fellow fans looking for merchandise. YASSSS.

Quick question: Arina's created doujinshi for other series other than her own; would we want to add these in here, too? Or Arina's own "original" work only? Also, would we want to include licensed DVDs of Full Moon on the list? (I should note they're only officially available on "Region 1" as far as I know. Good for US fans; not for international fans, unfortunately.)

Found out that 31 Ai Dream ("Idol Dreams" as Viz calls it) has an official release date: November 3, 2015.

Anyways, merchandise (found these on ebay and other places; I cannot confirm them as 100% legitimate, but based on the prices... I'd say it's likely they are official):

dA page with Arina furoku and zen-in items

Plenty of shoujo manga furoku here; you'll have to dig to find Arina merch since there's not a search function (as far as I can tell), but it's there.

Arina's 15th Anniversary CD

Full Moon

Takuto and Meroko plushies

Mitsuki and Full Moon dolls

Going off of my memory on this one, but Arina mentioned a rare zen-in necklace based on the one Takuto gave Mitsuki in Vol. 6.

KKJ

Petit Clare

Rebound Ball

Demon detecting device

Jeanne figurine (This Jeanne's standing on my bookshelf right now, actually.)

"Dramatic Maron" notebook

Sinbad doll

Chiaki doll

Maron doll

Jeanne doll

(the last 4 items are apparently posable?)

Perfume and necklace set

Mask and wand set (If this doesn't come with some sort of guarantee that this will chase demons away, I will be disappointed. After viewing this product, I don't think I will sleep ever again.)

TSK

Zen-in planner

Stationary set

And this topic will make ATFC the mecca for fellow fans looking for merchandise. YASSSS.

Quick question: Arina's created doujinshi for other series other than her own; would we want to add these in here, too? Or Arina's own "original" work only? Also, would we want to include licensed DVDs of Full Moon on the list? (I should note they're only officially available on "Region 1" as far as I know. Good for US fans; not for international fans, unfortunately.)

Found out that 31 Ai Dream ("Idol Dreams" as Viz calls it) has an official release date: November 3, 2015.

Anyways, merchandise (found these on ebay and other places; I cannot confirm them as 100% legitimate, but based on the prices... I'd say it's likely they are official):

dA page with Arina furoku and zen-in items

Plenty of shoujo manga furoku here; you'll have to dig to find Arina merch since there's not a search function (as far as I can tell), but it's there.

Arina's 15th Anniversary CD

Full Moon

Takuto and Meroko plushies

Mitsuki and Full Moon dolls

Going off of my memory on this one, but Arina mentioned a rare zen-in necklace based on the one Takuto gave Mitsuki in Vol. 6.

KKJ

Petit Clare

Rebound Ball

Demon detecting device

Jeanne figurine (This Jeanne's standing on my bookshelf right now, actually.)

"Dramatic Maron" notebook

Sinbad doll

Chiaki doll

Maron doll

Jeanne doll

(the last 4 items are apparently posable?)

Perfume and necklace set

Mask and wand set (If this doesn't come with some sort of guarantee that this will chase demons away, I will be disappointed. After viewing this product, I don't think I will sleep ever again.)

TSK

Zen-in planner

Stationary set

Anniversary one was Junai Tenshi, princess tiara was something else ^^

If google translate's worth anything, SDC might also be getting reissued soon as well. (orrr I could be totally misinterpreting this--someone double check? if it's true, we're caught up to SHK in terms of long series being rereleased now, aren't we? incredible)

There's also this oneshot compilation that was released in Japan (as well as some other European country if memory serves? I remember seeing a foreign edition cover, I think French or German, floating around on Tumblr somewhere).

And while we're on the topic of things I'm uncertain about, I have no clue what this is.

Edit: almost forgot about her essay manga!

Well, oh my god. XD

I'LL DO MY BEST.

Full Moon Wo Sagashite:

Alarm Clock

There are at least two different watches

Nail polish

Nail stickers

Scissors

Pink and Chocolate purse

Orange and yellow purse

Pink and blue fanny pack

Pink drink holder with Meroko cap

Blue drink holder with Takuto cap

1-inch figure mascots of Mitsuki, Takuto, Meroko, and Full Moon

Two address books

Sticker sheets

Photo album

Marker set

Mechanical pencil

Pink plastic box

The Eternal Snow music box

Tiny metal box (I use mine for holding pills LOL)

Make-up bag

An umbrella (DO WANT)

A pink bentou box (seriously want)

A washcloth for your face

A 52-playing card deck with anime and manga images

A jigsaw puzzle

A coloring book

A paper plate that looks like a real plate

OST collection 01

OST collection 02

Myself Single

Eternal Snow Single

Final Live CD compilation

Mitsuki's beaded necklace from the anime

The artbook

The four volume new edition

The Ribon Special Edition Issue

13 DVD volumes

Two calenders

Takuto's backpack

That's off the top of my head

• Upvote 1

Added :D

I

There's also this oneshot compilation that was released in Japan (as well as some other European country if memory serves? I remember seeing a foreign edition cover, I think French or German, floating around on Tumblr somewhere).

Love story collection :D Also one of the prizes for winning the contest I posted up ;)

OMG GAIZ.

I was browsing through my pic collection yesterday and I FOUND THE NECKLACE TAKUTO GAVE HER.

LOOK

36.jpg

THAT'S IT. THAT'S DEFINITELY IT. It's wrapped in plastic and hard to see but that couldn't possibly be anything else!!!

..............I can't believe I never noticed!!! I guess I just didn't examine it that closely.....

I found the Full Moon charm interchanging weird necklace thing:

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m131969591

...and a random dress up game:

http://www.agame.com/game/full-moon-wo-sagashite

...and a livejournal of someone called "chiibi" who I assume is you, chiibi, selling stuff XD *GOOGLE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A STALKER*

...whatever the hell this is:

http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.com/p/13915386/full-moon-wo-sagashite-folding

...a beverage holder:

http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.com/p/13915383/full-moon-wo-sagashite-beverage?keywords=Full+Moon+wo+Sagashite

A takuto bagpack

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/full-moon-wo-sagashite-very-rare-new-takuto

A KKJ colouring book

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Koneko-Tenshi/Sales/P6011291.jpg

This scary thing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anime-Kamikaze-Kaito-Jeanne-Plastic-Mask-Rosario-Wand-Henshin-Set-YUTAKA-Japan-/251325406021?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a84295b45

BUT NO MYSTERIOUS NECKLACE!! I am having a hard time believing that the blue box exists, either. I can't find reference to it anywhere. :P Are you sure you didn't grab that pic out of another dimension? I'll keep looking :P

EDIT: I LIED. ??????

81791_900.jpg

....THE PERSON SELLING THEM IS ACTUALLY ONE OF OUR MEMBERS. ALBEIT, THIS WAS A GOOD FEW YEARS BACK.

HELP US, jelenity!!

EDIT AGAIN:

CHIIBI, LET'S GET READY TO KICK OURSELVES. I THINK THIS IS THE NECKLACE.... IT HAS BEEN POSTED ON ATFC THIS WHOLE TIME... AND I'VE BEEN GOOGLING FOR LIKE 2 HOURS. LMFAO. XD

http://arinafans.com/index.php?showtopic=3081&do=findComment&comment=109645

But I doubt we're going to find it for purchase again any time soon D:

• Upvote 1

tumblr_n7szvsYM1F1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

XD I love that .gif. It's a really great anime too. (No Game No Life) The art is totally amazing.