Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiibi

Who You Should Fight (Arina Characters) Meme!

So....................I think the Who you should fight meme is really funny and I did a Full Moon one after seeing a KKJ one on tumblr (of which I'm PRETTY sure one of our members here typed up) XD

Now these are all in good fun and are not meant to offend as they are only jokes. I think there are some great opportunities with KYOKO, SHK, and SDC because there are SO many badass characters!! But do whatever series you want and have fun!!

SUBMIT YOUR MEME HERE!! :FMFMOMG:

Here is mine: (hope my language isn't too inappropriate XD)

Kouyama Mitsuki: WTF FIGHTING A POOR SWEET LITTLE ORPHAN GIRL WITH CANCER. YOU SICK F*CK. DON’T DO IT. TAKUTO. WILL. KILL. YOU. Like LITERALLY.

Takuto Kira: Don’t fight Takuto; not only can he kick your ass and take your soul, he can go invisible and transform into anyone. He can also crush a whole can of coffee with his bare hand. You will die.

Meroko Yui: It’s not advised to fight Meroko cause then you gotta deal with Izumi and Izumi can be a ruthless, cold bastard and he’s the only one who can torment Meroko.

Izumi Rio: Izumi will destroy you. And not give a shit. So don’t try it.

Grandma Fuzuki: She’s an old bag. You can likely take her.

Jonathan: Jonathan is already EVERYONE’S punching bag because he’s an asshole troll ghost. Get in there! Just don’t let him go Sheldon on you.

Wakamatsu Madoka: She’s kind of a bitch. You could probably win a slap fight with her. Just expect it to bite you in the ass. She likes getting revenge on people who don’t even do anything bad to her.

Ooshige Masami: Distract her with sake. Pin her down when she passes out on the floor and count to ten. If she doesn’t wake up, you win.

Wakaouji-sensei: He’s a doctor. Who the hell tries to fight a doctor? You’re going to need him after everyone else f*cked you up.

Mystere/Death Master: Oops, she looked at you. Now you’re dead.

Sakurai Eichi: He’s already six feet under. If you stand next to Mitsuki with a vacuum cleaner, you could suck him up just like in Ghostbusters. You win.

KKJ one on tumblr (of which I'm PRETTY sure one of our members here typed up) XD

mYH7Ie5.gif

"Darling, that's me." (The Grand Budapest Hotel is a magical piece of art and deserves more gifs on here.)

Yeah, here's the KKJ one I wrote up. In spoiler tags because foul language/it's kinda long.

Maron: why would you dare fight this precious cinnamon roll? what harm has she caused you? if you fight her Chiaki will murder you in cold blood... and so will everyone else. who wins: Maron

Chiaki: distract him with some comment about Maron. he will get flustered and red in the face. comment must be something about her being so sweet. avoid suggestive banter about Maron. who wins: you if you do as instructed

Miyako: what are you doing her dad's a detective. DO NOT APPROACH. who wins: Miyako

Minazuki: break his glasses and burn his contacts or distract him with his class presidential duties. then take him. who wins: you

Access Time: OH MY GOD please stop putting rat poison in his pancakes you're trying to fight him not kill him jfc. who wins: you

Fin Fish: don't mention anything about God or Satan or Access or betrayal or falling. stick her under a mason jar and walk away. who wins: you

Noin: NO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW. who wins: Noin

God: it's not like he can do anything... who wins: You

Satan: just get Maron over here and we'll figure this out ok who wins: Maron, not Satan or you

I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU. XD

But I follow a few blogs from this forum so...:'D

Your Access and Fin ones really made me laugh. xD That movie looks hilarious and I want to see it.

I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU. XD

But I follow a few blogs from this forum so...:'D

Your Access and Fin ones really made me laugh. xD That movie looks hilarious and I want to see it.

I think as a rule of thumb for any KKJ posts on tumblr, it's safe to assume it's probably me or ArinaAngel.

I mean, if you search the "phantom thief jeanne" tag on mobile, our blogs (including the one we run together) are the top 3 on there.

IMG_3165.PNG

I like to think we're just that popular on there and make brilliant content (which we absolutely do because we are incredible I mean have you not seen our texts from phantom thieves blog?/shameless advertisement), but if I'm being honest, it's because we're the only users keeping that series' fandom alive on there actual goddesses.

I'm glad someone enjoyed them. Someone replied/reblogged it with the comment "OH MY GOD" so I assume it was funny and potentially a mess and maybe offensive. (ngl the one with God was horrible but absolutely necessary in terms of the series.)

(The Grand Budapest Hotel is hilarious. I saw it for free with one of my best friends in college. We walked back to her dorm laughing until we were crying. It's fantastic, but if you don't like Wes Anderson's style of humor... you probably won't enjoy it. And his humor is hit and miss. But I digress.)