Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zaki

Arina character designs: Idolish 7

Guide to downloading Idolish7 on iOS
I7 FAQ Page

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After seeing blues status with the ANN article, and coming across arinas pictures on her twitter, im ded.

Here is the twitter posting the character designs,

heres a preview sorta thing?

and heres apparently what the game will look like

(reminds me so much of Love Live School Idol Festival huehue )

Even though its just a game, by the looks of it to me it seems like it could be an anime in the future too, like the other otome games like diabolik lovers, la corda doro and UtaPri, i hope it happens its been 84 years ; v ;

Idk what else to say except what are your thoughts? 8D

• Upvote 1

lets hope aa// it looks so so identical to Uta no Prince sama, and i think arina was inspired by that for this because she is always tweeting about UtaPri haha, if it ever gets an anime i'm gonna flip omg, especially if Arina is gonna be part of it aaaaaaa

Where can i get my hands on this ;D (if this is anything like love live i will throw my phone out the window tbh lolol)

i'm sending you ur birthday gift wrapped with Nico memes just you try and stop me

I agree it does kinda look like the Love Live game, Man Love Live Festival is like my favorite game to play on my phone! I can't wait for this game to come out, however if it does come out in English in iphones I would be screwed because I'm not good at these types of games..hehe :FMMitsukigiggle:

I play Idolish7, the Japanese version!!! ;) It was a little hard to figure out at first but I got used to it really quickly. And I had Syun-chan (Sei) (from Arina Fans) to help me!!! She's a HUGE idol fan.

• Upvote 1

Updated the first post with links to the tumblr blog that has walkthroughs of everything! (including iOS download) I'm gonna try downloading it today! Playing this isn't going to help me at all since im already deep in Love live SIF hell and starting more idol games = bad idea, but im gonna do it anyway LOL

I have a feeling if there is any chances of an anime adaptation this will probably make it before Ai Chu and EnStars :0c

edit: well whaddaya know, i was wrong, Ensemble Stars is getting an anime yooo

That video technically has some Arina history behind it now.

It's the first time in 13 years that any characters that Arina created or designed have been animated. (Full Moon's anime adaptation began in 2002. 2015-2002=13.)