Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BrokenWingedRadiance

ATFC Skype Nights!! [Info and join in!]

ATFC%20Skype%20Night_zpszibxpqvz.png

INTRODUCING.... ATFC SKYPE NIGHTS!!

Q: What are ATFC Skype Nights?

A: ATFC Skype Nights are online social gatherings that primarily take place via skype. They are casual, laid back events, providing an opportunity for members to get together and participate in group activities (games, ect).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following the success of Game Night, the ATFC Events committee are proud to introduce a more frequent schedule of events that members can participate in. Hanging out with the community on skype and doing activities together is always a LOT of fun- and now we plan to have at least ONE event a month for members to join!!

If you would like to participate in future events, please state your interest by replying to this topic. You will then be PMed by a member of the ATFC events committee with the full ATFC Skype Nights programme. This will give you a list of all upcoming events and further relevant information (including the full FAQ).

You will also be given access to the Skype Nights Announcement chat. This chat will only be used for announcements, information and reminders concerning ATFC Skype nights: so don't worry! You won't be spammed with notifications from this chat :) This chat will make sure that you are up to date with events that are going on in the community, even if you forget to check the forum on a weekly basis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER FAQS:

Q: Do I need a microphone? Do I have to speak to people?

A: Not at all! If you do not have a microphone, or do not wish to speak to other users; you may mute your microphone and type written responses to others in chat.

Some events (such as most screenings) will be completely text chat based, whilst others will allow the use of microphones- but microphones will NEVER be a requirement! We are quite happy to monitor the text chat and accommodate to users who do NOT wish to speak. :)

Q: What programs do I need to participate?

A: For 90% of events, you only need SKYPE! For Game Night events, some games may require that you create an account, but we will warn you ahead of time if this is the case.

Q: Do I have to attend every ATFC Skype Night?

A: No! Not at all! ATFC Skype Nights are NOT a requirement. We do however welcome all members to participate, and would love to hang out with as many of you as possible!

For more information, please consult the ATFC Skype Nights programme or PM BWR/Otaku.

• Upvote 2

sign me up omg!! this looks like so much fun, i honestly had an amazing time when it was game night!!! you guys are all so much funnnn

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this