Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiibi

Akuma Ni ChicxHack

So far, all we has are a couple pics....

tumblr_o4gzej5Z3P1sk4ylzo1_1280.jpg

http://margaret.shueisha.co.jp/new/index.html

GODDAMIT IT I WANNA READ IT SO BAD. I think the heroine's name is Jizel. It's hard to tell with the stupid katakana. I H8 FOREIGN NAMES lol

I might break and order Margaret if the chinese site doesn't start posting scans WHO THE HELL IS THE SHORT BOY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POSTCARD THINGIE HE LOOKS LIKE TAKUTO ERGGGHHHHHH

Jizel's so cute; she reminds me of Fin with cat ears. XD I think those are cat ears? It's hard to tell...I LOVE her fangs though XD

[edit]

tumblr_o4h2s4p1xc1sk4ylzo1_1280.jpg

DOSE IS EARS FO SHOR. She looks so innocent sleeping. XD I wonder what her personality is like. I HOPE SHE'S INTO MISCHIEF ♥

• Upvote 1

PLZ GET YOUR HANDS ON IT AND TELL ME HOW IT IS. I NEEED IT IN MY LIFE.

Jizel is adorbs.

chick-x-hack.jpg?zoom=2

^ This pic. SO much Finn flowing through her, eeee

Also, that one dude in the top left corner is like Nekota crossed with Izumi :o

I'M GETTIN IT NEXT WEEK. I SHALL GIVE A FULL REPORT.

• Upvote 1

I'M GETTIN IT NEXT WEEK. I SHALL GIVE A FULL REPORT.

I CAN'T WAIT. KAHDKAHKDSA!!!!kjasdjaljdslda!!!!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN, CHOO CHOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm very intrigued by the characters and what personalities we're going to be dealing with in this series. Tbh, it's demons... I don't need much more than that to be hyped. DEMONS

I am very excited that Jizel has a little kitty :3 Thanks for these updates guys!!! The first thing that struck me is that they're wearing uniforms in that first picture Chiibi posted. It reminded me of Vampire Knight, though surely Arina sensei isn't going to do another school-based on right now? Instead, I'm placing my bets on them being demon police. Those are their police uniforms, also jail cells, because they're jailing demons.

• Upvote 1

I am very excited that Jizel has a little kitty :3 Thanks for these updates guys!!! The first thing that struck me is that they're wearing uniforms in that first picture Chiibi posted. It reminded me of Vampire Knight, though surely Arina sensei isn't going to do another school-based on right now? Instead, I'm placing my bets on them being demon police. Those are their police uniforms, also jail cells, because they're jailing demons.

Omg, I got Vampire Knight vibes too (although I haven't read it). The uniforms look super cute, though. Demon police would be AMAZING.

Those are their police uniforms, also jail cells, because they're jailing demons.

I LOVE THAT IDEA. And that's definitely a jail cell.....can't be anything but. XD

Guys if it's not about demon police now we're going to be really disappointed haha BWR can we read it in Chinese again and pretend they are demon police? When is it being released? I can't wait to know more!!

Guys if it's not about demon police now we're going to be really disappointed haha BWR can we read it in Chinese again and pretend they are demon police? When is it being released? I can't wait to know more!!

Might wanna check this thread out for more info. (It's already out in Japan as of March 19th.)

Still haven't received my copy yet. :

Hang in there, guys!

!!!!!!!!!! When I had heard she was doing a manga like this, I was excited. Can't wait to read this!

• Upvote 1

I FINALLY GOT MY COPIES YO.

This is cute, dark, and has a lot of mystery too. I'm liking it a lot....and there's nothing creepy (in that non-con sexual way I mean) How to sum it up...well....

When Jizel was a little girl, she was summoned by a little boy the same age as her, Ichiritsu. (He uses a demon-summoning pentagram and everything lol hardcore right) He wants a wish granted. Jizel says she can grant any wish but the price is a human heart and Ichiritsu will die after she grants it. He starts to cry because he's so happy she will grant his wish. This troubles Jizel deeply as she has never seen a human boy cry before. She forms a contract with him and a tatoo appears on his hand. But before she can grant his wish, she is whisked away by her guardians (? idk XD) She's not allowed to make a contract with a human because she's too young and inexperienced. Six years go by and Jizel is determined to find Ichiritsu again and grant his wish. Ichiritsu attends an all boys dormitory so Jizel runs away from home disguises herself as a (really cute!) boy named Ryuusei. But Ichiritsu doesn't look or act like his ten-year-old self at all and Jizel is puzzled as to why he's so cold to her now.

By the way, that cat isn't really a cat; it's a stuffed cat Ichiritsu gave to her as a present. Her parents try to burn it but she throws a fit and saves it, then puts a spell on it to bring it to life. It seems to be in love with her and hits on her a lot. XD

Ichiritsu has a childhood friend named Sera (the light-haired one) and there is some serious bromance going on between them. And some drama. I'm suspecting that Sera might be in poor health because there's a scene in chapter 3 where he's screamed at to not run. There's another one where Sera gets possessed and tries to strangle Ichiritsu to death. So yeah, there's some dark themes here. Ichiritsu has some major self-loathing going on here; he seriously does not care if he lives or dies...in fact it's like he WANTS to die and refers to himself as a devil, to Sera in particular. It's obvious that whatever is wrong with Sera, Ichiritsu blames himself for. I'm betting his wish was to save Sera's life after he cursed him as a kid maybe?

Shipping: Hard to tell if Sera is going to get involved at all; he seems like just a friend to Jizel right now (first, he doesn't know she's a girl XD) Jizel is enamored with Ichiritsu and he also has a fondness for the little demon girl he met long ago; he remembers her and even says he wouldn't mind being killed by her. o_o,, GEEZE BRUH, LIGHTEN UP. lol)

Who's interested in a full translation and description? I'd write it like a fanfic...except it'll be what's really happening. XD

• Upvote 1

*FREAKS OUT* I THINK I LIKE THIS PLOT MORE THAN AI DREAM. OMG.

I am so excited for this series. I hope it makes its way to the English market eventually. Plz Viz.

I would love for your translation fic, chiibi! BRING IT :D

Who's interested in a full translation and description?

tumblr_mt7z4u0SEy1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I am so excited for this series. I hope it makes its way to the English market eventually. Plz Viz.

f1d0340975617a8edfb1c3cc42bb37b16600d6e2

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLSSSSSSS I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

Cross-dressing demon girls in human school I HAVE A NEED

In other news I think I've hit my meme quota for the day.

Hahaha, I am delighted at your enthusiasm. XD

I've been rather busy lately but I did manage to get a few pages written up. I want to make it like a light novel, with a couple small pics here and there. Hopefully I can get chapter 01 done in the next week or so.

• Upvote 4