Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Palamon

Idolish7.

THE OLD THREAD DIED, SO...

LET'S TALK ABOUT ARINA TANEMURA'S BIGGEST PROJECT ATM, IDOLISH7!!!

She designed all the characters, and just... ahhh. I wanna play. Is anyone playing the game currently??

• Upvote 2

I am not-- if I could find a way to download it, I totally would. It's kind of difficult when I don't know any Japanese. And then there's my anxiety disorder-produced thought of "What if I accidentally buy something and I wouldn't even know I did?" But if someone could provide us with a tutorial on how to download it, that'd be awesome.

I know Arina posts art of the Idolish7 characters a lot twitter, and I don't know them at all but I WANT TO. Honestly, you'd think Idolish7 would bring us more Arina fans or something? I know a lot of people really like it-- I follow a couple blogs on tumblr about Idolish7, so I know they exist. But are they aware of Arina's other works? Idk. It's fine if they don't. They're definitely welcome here!

I haven't played it but I've seen the figures and mascots. SO SEXY. I WANT THEM ALL. XD