Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Otaku Ookami

Arina's 20th anniversary

Happy Arina-versary to Arina Tanemura herself!

As of May 18th, Arina has worked as a manga for 20 years! (Source.)

In honor of that anniversary, she posted this lovely image featuring all of her works' volumes on her twitter:

CivDpPuUgAECKtV.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dang Arina, you've been at this for longer than I've been alive, and you're putting out more content than ever these days

Here's to (hopefully) 20 more years! :) I'll probably be with her until the end of the line...until I stop living or she stops working--whichever happens first :P

Man, that picture--what a reminder of how consistently beautiful her art is

• Upvote 1

Dang Arina, you've been at this for longer than I've been alive, and you're putting out more content than ever these days

Here's to (hopefully) 20 more years! :) I'll probably be with her until the end of the line...until I stop living or she stops working--whichever happens first :P

Man, that picture--what a reminder of how consistently beautiful her art is

^^^ALL OF THIS.

We're super lucky that we have so many of her series available to us. Her art has always been beautiful, but it's also neat we can track her growth as both artist and author. She's shown a lot of improvement over her career. We've also seen ups and downs, too.

• Upvote 1

Cheers to many more years with Arina guys!!! It's been a long way for her and her fans. We have all changed and became closer to becoming the person we wish to be thanks to the people who inspire us and for me she's one of those people! I'm happy to see how much she's grown as an artist and storyteller. To many more years!!♥️♥️🎂🎂🌟🌟🌟

Sign in to follow this