Forums

Here I would like to start this topic where we keep on adding new updates about Arina-Sensei! I know many of us don't have all the time in the world to go upon 20 tabs of google search then google searching in broken Japanese to eventually find new fresh work that she might be working on. So it'll be nice if we can keep updating this page.

LATEST UPDATE (as far as I know)

download.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Wait. Frozen 2 manga. Is this FOR REAL?  I've had trouble finding any Arina Tanemura stuff in Japan, hopefully this does come out this year haha 

On 4/1/2020 at 1:51 AM, Feather Angel said:

Wait. Frozen 2 manga. Is this FOR REAL?  I've had trouble finding any Arina Tanemura stuff in Japan, hopefully this does come out this year haha 

YES!! It's for real!!! I did a lot of digging and I found out through this website:

https://www.cbr.com/disney-and-viz-media-team-for-manga-partnership/

But I'm planning on waiting for Arina to release more teasers of this manga before going right on ahead and pre-ordering it through Amazon. LOL

17 hours ago, BrokenWingedRadiance said:

So ridiculously excited for the Frozen manga, like you don't even know 🙂 Thanks for the amazing post, Akari!

No problem girl!! And I feel the same, I can't wait either. I am up to date with all the latest volumes of idol dreams, I can't wait for volume 7!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Woooooah wait. Arina sensei is doing Frozen 2 manga? That's so amazing! Wow, I am REALLY excited for this. Big fan of Disney and the fact that they are using one of my favorite manga creators to do their adaption is impressive and just amazing! 😆❤️

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Haine said:

Woooooah wait. Arina sensei is doing Frozen 2 manga? That's so amazing! Wow, I am REALLY excited for this. Big fan of Disney and the fact that they are using one of my favorite manga creators to do their adaption is impressive and just amazing! 😆❤️

I know right!!! I really want to pre-order it so badly but I’m gonna wait😂I’m deciding on whether or not I should watch Frozen 2 first though. I loved the first movie, but now since there’s going to be a manga adaptation I don’t what I should do first😱😱

On 7/11/2020 at 9:15 PM, Akari Kichona said:

I know right!!! I really want to pre-order it so badly but I’m gonna wait😂I’m deciding on whether or not I should watch Frozen 2 first though. I loved the first movie, but now since there’s going to be a manga adaptation I don’t what I should do first😱😱

hmmm well I did watch Frozen 2 and it was beautiful. I LOVE it. I personally think you should watch it and then read it. Because it might be that the manga will be somewhat different than the original story :)

On 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM, Haine said:

hmmm well I did watch Frozen 2 and it was beautiful. I LOVE it. I personally think you should watch it and then read it. Because it might be that the manga will be somewhat different than the original story 🙂

Oh that’s true I forgot about that! The story could change. Well I’m gonna watch the movie first then lol

On 7/31/2020 at 5:14 AM, Akari Kichona said:

Oh that’s true I forgot about that! The story could change. Well I’m gonna watch the movie first then lol

It's SO good T.T I cried lol. I can't wait for the manga :D