Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Old:Gentleman's Alliance Volume 2

Gentleman's Alliance Volume 2

The Gentleman's Alliance - Volume 2 - English is scheduled to be released on June 5, 2007

*shakes head* Access-kun...its going to be released officially June 5th (Viz has it on their website)

SDC vol.2 is one of my favorite volumes~ Unfortunately, my Borders is still trying to order it in (two other Borders who are close but far have it) so I am still waiting for my chance to snag it.

*shakes head* Access-kun...its going to be released officially June 5th (Viz has it on their website)

SDC vol.2 is one of my favorite volumes~ Unfortunately, my Borders is still trying to order it in (two other Borders who are close but far have it) so I am still waiting for my chance to snag it.

I guess that's just Barnes & Noble being stupid again. I got mine yesterday anyways :rolleyes:

I envy you so much, Access :rolleyes:. I'll only get mine next month, because I buy manga from a Romanian site that mediates the transportation (therefore I don't need to pay for international shipping, which is as expensive as a volume) and I can only place an order when the volume is already out. Oh well, I'll have to live with it.

Btw, I think volume three is going to be released on September 4, 2007 :).

My Borders is dumb, and STILL hasen't gotten it yet. Luckily I have a $15 gift certificate so I will use it for SDC vol.2 when I get sie chance. Either way I can't wait till its release at my Borders (which I hope is tomorrow or sometime ASAP)

My Borders is dumb, and STILL hasen't gotten it yet. Luckily I have a $15 gift certificate so I will use it for SDC vol.2 when I get sie chance. Either way I can't wait till its release at my Borders (which I hope is tomorrow or sometime ASAP)

My borders is smart and has like 20 copies of it. This new Borders was built just down the highway fom me, and the manga section is frickin humungous. It's almost as big as the frickin Science fiction section!

I got mine yesterday too! (my Borders lied to me and it was actually there XDD I am gonna give the copy I got off of Amazon.com to my friend)

Since I already knew what happened in SDC vol.2 it still is one of my favorites. Now that I am up to current chapters (I've been following SDC since the beginning) I think about what is happening now and what happened then. It leaves a bigger impression thinking that way..

I think Viz is doing a really nice job adapting Shinkuro for Western readers. It almost seems like a labor of love. XD

I received my volume 2 in the mail a few days ago and... I got a bit giddy. XD I have all the original tankoubon minus volume 6 (eh, I haven't been to Kinokuniya in a long time) so I get to compare the two releases, which is always fun for me... Me being just a tad bit strange and all. I'm also super happy that Shinkuro seems to be selling like hotcakes in the States, since I received a second printing of the second volume... 2 printings in the month that the manga is released, go Arinacchi and her fans. @___@

But grr.... I don't know what's up with the USPS, but my English Shinkuro v1 is on a tour of California or something. It still hasn't been delivered to me, even though it should've been DAYS ago. I'm going to have a conniption if I don't receive it soon (not to mention I had other manga in that shipment as well that I'm dying to get in my hands)... >___