Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nezumichan

Old:Shoujo Eve Ringo Jikake no 24 ji

Hey, I just found about this one and downloaded it from http://www.tenshi-tachi.com . It's such a touching story! Arina-sensei did a great job with this one, though the main character looks a bit like Full Moon when she's drawn in black and white. Anyway, I guess the message of the story is that no one should be judged by their looks, and that being beautiful doesn't always grant you happiness. I love it! :lol:

Shoujo_Eve_001.jpg

Hey, I just found about this one and downloaded it from http://www.tenshi-tachi.com . It's such a touching story! Arina-sensei did a great job with this one, though the main character looks a bit like Full Moon when she's drawn in black and white. Anyway, I guess the message of the story is that no one should be judged by their looks, and that being beautiful doesn't always grant you happiness. I love it! :lol:

Is this a new one-shot, or was it one of the ones from Firecracker is Melancholy?

Yes, it's a very recent one, published in Ribon Bikkuri. Here's a brief summary (from tenshi-tachi.com): "Kawaii"... Eve has come to hate this word. "Kawaii" has ruined her life and made her a social outcast. Yet she still has hopes Niikawa will return her feelings for him, that is if the rowdy class idol Kashii doesn't spoil everything first!

Shoujo_Eve_000.jpg

I like the story too ^_^ The drawings is so beautiful and the story was good to! I can't wait till a new come out! I wish she could continue with KKJ :angelic: But not that it is when Maron is 24 year, but when she still is a little girl. Since Chiaki's dad new Maron's dad should Maron have met Chiaki when he was kid to right?! I wish I could ask her to make another KKJ :luv: , but I don't dare send her a letter :lol:

I'll have to take a trip to Kaka-Naru's house to read it. XD

??? Why? Can't you just download it? I downloaded it in evil empire forum! :angelic: But you gotta be member :lol:

I like the story too ^_^ The drawings is so beautiful and the story was good to! I can't wait till a new come out! I wish she could continue with KKJ :P But not that it is when Maron is 24 year, but when she still is a little girl. Since Chiaki's dad new Maron's dad should Maron have met Chiaki when he was kid to right?! I wish I could ask her to make another KKJ :luv: , but I don't dare send her a letter :lol:

I completely agree! That would be so cool if tanemura-sama continued with it! > ;)

Be even cooler if she did a story about Mitsuki and Takuto's life together. XD *shot*

Yeah!!! A manga about Takuto and Mitsuki would be cool! But I keep thinking about Eichii.... In the end of the manga he cried... ;) poor Eichii.... I think Eichii and Mitsuki was a good couple, it was just that Mitsuki was so shy. SO CUTE ;)

This one-shot did nothing for me. The artwork was superb (surprise surprise) but the actual story... I laughed at how silly I found it to be.

Oh! But another Eichi x Mitsuki one-shot would be sooooooooooo fabulous. Yeah, I'd be all over it, OTP love.