Forums
Sign in to follow this  
peachgirl

Whose your favorite character off of Full Moon?

i used to like eichi but now i like takuto more his past is even sadder than eichi!!!!!!!! well sorta i but i think takuto looks a bit weird with out his short lil pony tail

Takuto is my fav! Such devotion ^_^

Absolutely....

*sighs dreamily*

so many Takuto fans T_T you all have awesome taste! ^_^

Hehe your avatar is so cute! XD

For some reason I didn't like Meroko much in the anime... but in the manga I love her! XD No idea why XD... She just has a really awesome character in the manga XD. Probably because I'm a huge fan of the IzumixMeroko shipping and in the anime she [still] doesn't really get along with Izumi even near the end... whilst in the manga they're closer =3

Now since I like the IzumixMeroko shipping obviously I love Izumi XD... He doesn't have much of a character in the beginning of the manga but I like him as he starts to protect Meroko more ^-^ It's just so sweet =']

And Johnathon is just hilarious in the anime XD... So cruel in the manga though T-T Though I am happy he gets a bit more of a role than in the anime XD

I used to be a HUGE Takuto fan too... But then somehow I converted over to Izumi XD;. But I still like him XD... Just not in a fangirlish way anymore! XD... Though I REALLY love his version of Eternal Snow

My favorite character is Meroko. X3 The way Arina draws her is just so beautiful and detailed. Her bunny version is kawaii too. I love her theme of a rabbit in the rain. It's so pretty.

Meroko is my favorite character~ I love the idea for the reminicense of the rain and all....they didn't really go too in depth with her character in the anime, so I was kind of dissapointed in that. Meroko reminds me a lot like myself....Izumi is amazing! He's so cool~ Sassy too. His puppy from is uberly cute. I love Meroko and him together~ :mitsukiblink:

Favorite characters:

Takuto, Izumi (manga only. I hated him in the anime. They ruined him), Nachi, Meroko.

I also LOVE Mitsuki, and Madoka. ^^

>>; I basically like everybody.

I love Takuto; he never seemed to give up on Mitsuki, even at the worst of times. He's my favourite because he's so protective and hopeful.

Who's your fav. character of fullmoon wo sagashite? Im lovin takuto and meroko, they are so cute together!!They are a perfect team, theyre absolutly great ^_^

Meroko, takuto, izumi, and jonathan! i love the shinigami! heehee!

but my most favorite is meroko! :D