Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Access Time

Old:All Series to be translated

All Arina Tanemura works to be translated to English

During Arina Tanemura's panel at 2007 San Diego Comic-con Shojo Beat gladly announced that they were planning to translate all of Tanemura's works into English by the end of 2008. This is even including the tankoubon collection of short stories Firecracker is Melancholy. Here is the plans that were announced as the translation schedule:

1. ION - April 2008
  2. Time Stranger Kyoko - June 2008
  3. Firecracker Is Melancholy - August 2008
  4. Full Moon wo Sagashite Artbook - Fall 2008

Those were the announced titles for translation. The titles that have already been translated previously are as follows:

• Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne 1-7
  • Full Moon wo Sagashite 1-7
  • Shinshi Doumei Cross 1-2 (still being released
  • Shojou Eve, Eve's Applework 24 Hours - (Released exclusively in Shojou Beat)

The translation schedule listed the Full Moon wo Sagashite Artbook for translation, however it did not specifically list the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Artbook, we can only assume and hope that this is also scheduled for translation somewhere along the lines.

Ah, you've already posted everything that was in that email. XD

Hehe, I'm excited!

It was very nice of googuru from livejournal to compile all that info and give us a link to it. >.

I was very excited when I received the mail from googuru. I'll definitely buy those ^_^

Ah, you've already posted everything that was in that email.

Hehe, I'm excited!

It was very nice of googuru from livejournal to compile all that info and give us a link to it. >.

Oh you got the e-mail too? How did she know all of our e-mail addresses?

EDIT: Oh you're both staff, she must've sent it to the staff distribution address :huh:

I was very excited when I received the mail from googuru. I'll definitely buy those :D

Hehe, I'm excited!

EDIT: Oh you're both staff, she must've sent it to the staff distribution address :P

Woooow, Access is one smart cookie! :lol:

I was very excited when I received the mail from googuru. I'll definitely buy those :D

Hehe, I'm excited!

EDIT: Oh you're both staff, she must've sent it to the staff distribution address :P

Woooow, Access is one smart cookie! :lol:

I forgot for a second that i put nezumichan on the distribution list for staff as well after I made her the YouTube Channel Admin :P

I have been to barns n noble as of recent to see if they had The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross (Shinshi Doumei Cross(apparently)) cause I have the first one and even tho they had the first one they did not have the second but had the third so they have published up to three as of i know :luv: unfortunately they did not have anymore 2's T_____T

and is it just me or did the spell Gentlemen's wrong? my computer is saying its miss spelled and i copied it off the book :F my computer says its Gentleman's when its plural

wooo wee...

I have been to barns n noble as of recent to see if they had The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross (Shinshi Doumei Cross(apparently)) cause I have the first one and even tho they had the first one they did not have the second but had the third so they have published up to three as of i know :luv: unfortunately they did not have anymore 2's T_____T

and is it just me or did the spell Gentlemen's wrong? my computer is saying its miss spelled and i copied it off the book :F my computer says its Gentleman's when its plural

wooo wee...

Yeah..I guess it sometimes does that...it drives me nuts.

I have been to barns n noble as of recent to see if they had The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross (Shinshi Doumei Cross(apparently)) cause I have the first one and even tho they had the first one they did not have the second but had the third so they have published up to three as of i know :) unfortunately they did not have anymore 2's T_____T

wooo wee...

I really think that either works, it was a lit-trans and it a possessive plural of Gentleman which computers usually identify as wrong anyways :huh: