Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiibi

Old:Preview Released

Preview Released!

Of Tanemura's New Series!

Ribon has officially released a preview of the upcoming manga series by Tanemura Arina. The series will be called Zettai Kakusei Tenshi: Mistress Fortune Absolute Awakening Angel Mistress Fortune.

The Genre was announced as a Fantasy Love, and is set to premiere in June of 2008

More information will be added as it becomes available

Mistress Fortune Preview

Mistress Fortune Preview 2

Mistress Fortune Preview 3

Mistress Fortune Preview 4

Mistress Fortune Preview 5

Mistress Fortune Preview 6

Mistress Fortune Preview 7

More info: the girl's name is Kisaki, and the boy's name is Giniro. Kisaki loves him and they are both fourteen years of age. Kisaki transforms into Fortune Tiara and Giniro transforms into Fortune Quartz. They are in a combi ( "team" like Takuto and Meroko were in Full Moon wo Sagashite)

Edited by Access Time

adding more pics of the series

Edit Note: Access Time was getting annoyed by the horizontal scrolling caused by such a large image in a news topic so he thumbnailed it for you >.< I also redirected it to the local copy of the image

Kyoko gonna go search mode for any more updates and news about the new series ^_~

Edited by Access Time

adding more pics of the series

Edit Note: Access Time was getting annoyed by the horizontal scrolling caused by such a large image in a news topic so he thumbnailed it for you >.< I also redirected it to the local copy of the image

Kyoko gonna go search mode for any more updates and news about the new series ^_~

kyaaaaah the guy is ADORABLE!!! in that picture he almost looks a little bit like maguri!!! X3

Edited by Access Time

Oi Access, give me some credit on being the first member here to find it first, huh? >

Edited by Access Time

new pictures!! from arina's blog!!! it's like rough unfinished version of part of the pages!!! i love it when she posts things like this up. X3

Mistress Fortune Preview 5

Mistress Fortune Preview 6

her art is soooooooo cute!!!! The boy looks adorable. X3

Edited by Access Time

The boy looks like human Takuto to me!!!! XD

I agree with Kyoko >

I also think that her hair looks a bit like full moon's even though she really doesn't in the other pics found so far... :P

Edited by Access Time

More info: the girl's name is Kisaki, the boy's name is Giniro and Kisaki loves him and they are both fourteen. 8D Kisaki transforms into Fortune Tiara and Giniro transforms into Fortune Quartz. They are in a combi ( "team" like Takuto and Meroko)

To me, Kisaki looks like Komaki and Giniro looks like Takanari...who also looks like human Takuto....lol

But I wonder what their hair colors are before transforming.... >

Edited by Access Time

Oi Access, give me some credit on being the first member here to find it first, huh? >

Alright gimme a moment :P

Edited by Access Time

I was actually thinking about what I'm planning to do in a few moments last night before I went to sleep.

Edited by Access Time

Alright went into the database and switched the post and topic to be as if you posted them since the information I grabbed was from you.

Edited by Access Time

The boy looks like human Takuto to me!!!!
I don't see it, too youthful maybe?
I also think that her hair looks a bit like full moon's even though she really doesn't in the other pics found so far...
Yeah really does look like Full Moon hair there
Giniro looks like Takanari...who also looks like human Takuto....lol
I see more Takanari than Takuto, but he still looks too young for either of them. Edited by Access Time

Alright, I edited the news topic accordingly

Edited by Access Time

o___o

i just realized....doesn't "Giniro" literally translate to the color 'silver' in japanese?

Yes, that is right.

Thank you, Access. XD Much appreciated.

The boy looks like human Takuto to me!!!!
I don't see it, too youthful maybe?
I also think that her hair looks a bit like full moon's even though she really doesn't in the other pics found so far...
Yeah really does look like Full Moon hair there
Giniro looks like Takanari...who also looks like human Takuto....lol
I see more Takanari than Takuto, but he still looks too young for either of them.

Human Takuto.....Giniro o_O

compare it~ lets see who right =D

but I wanna see personality of the Giniro >

o___o

i just realized....doesn't "Giniro" literally translate to the color 'silver' in japanese?

Yes, that is right.

Thank you, Access. XD Much appreciated.

Yeah I just wanted to make it looks more "newsish" for the front page is all, and I didn't have the time at the time to make the 4 necessary database edits required for re-assigned a post that's the first in a topic. since I have to go into the database, make a backup copy of it just in case I blow up the website, which it's very easy to do in there. then I have to find the post id (16531), and the topic id (873), then I have to figure out what your member id is (67), and then I have to go into the post and change the member id field from my user id (1) to your's (67) and also change the poster name from (Access Time) to (Chiibi) (otherwise it's show up as posted by Access Time but with your avatar and signature and other stuff., and then I go to the topic and do the same (otherwise it still shows up as mine on the front page).

>

heh heh XD I'm printing out all the pics here~

wasting Ink eh? XD

No not a problem actually, I was going to edit it anyways to change the image url to the one on our server (so people visiting the topic aren't loading the one you originally posted and the one on our server (I saved a copy to a directory on the server that run's this website in case the image goes bye-bye from where you got it from for some reason)) so I just put a width attribute on there while I was at it.

Otherwise I would have left it alone because the work involved in the above would all have to be done anyways for a width change and that wouldn't have been worth it. :P

I don't know why, but isn't Arina-sensei making her manga char younger and younger for each serie she makes? I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just wondering :D I just had that weird thought, but I guess it was just me who imagened something...

the usual age they use isn't it 16, I mean it feels more right if a 16 year old starts to talk emotionally about her/his feelings towards the other. I dunno... of course is a 14 year old mature enough, but it somehow feels alittle bit different from when a 16 year old person says it...

like Maron, she was 16 and she was not even sure about how she could put words into how much she loved Chiaki or her parents.

and then Mitsuki, she was 12. She talked alot about how much she loved Eichi, but in the end she fell in love for Takuto.

argh.. sorry I'm just a litte confused about the age and the emotions... :)

I don't know why, but isn't Arina-sensei making her manga char younger and younger for each serie she makes? I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just wondering :D I just had that weird thought, but I guess it was just me who imagened something...

the usual age they use isn't it 16, I mean it feels more right if a 16 year old starts to talk emotionally about her/his feelings towards the other. I dunno... of course is a 14 year old mature enough, but it somehow feels alittle bit different from when a 16 year old person says it...

like Maron, she was 16 and she was not even sure about how she could put words into how much she loved Chiaki or her parents.

and then Mitsuki, she was 12. She talked alot about how much she loved Eichi, but in the end she fell in love for Takuto.

argh.. sorry I'm just a litte confused about the age and the emotions... :)

there is no age limit to love, and age can't account for the amount of passion shown in a relationship; everything is different for every couple. it just depends on you and ur destined one. X3 Love can transcend over gender, age, and time. you can fall into true love at the age of five, or not experience it untill ur thirty. Passion can't be determined by age; you can be more passionate about loving someone in elementary school than in college. it's diff. for everyone, so it's not bound by anything. ^^

eeep. there's a speech right there. XDDDDDD lawlz

OH MY GAWD!!!! LOOKLOOKLOOKLOOKLOOKLOOKLOOKLOOK AT THIS!!!

moblog_418889.jpg

He's freaking ADORABLE; ok that's it; this guy is now OFFICIALLY HOT. and mine. he's MINE XDDD

LAWLZ XDDD i'll share him....ONCE in a while, lol jk,jk. XDDD

BUT HE IS MINE I TELL YOU!! XDD lolz XD

I dunno, I prefer her guys with the sexy, less humongous eyes. XD

I like the way Giniro looks so uncaring and aloof in the rough draft sketch though.

Well Tenshi is in the title, so maybe they have angels help them?

true, that. but in Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, there is no gentlemen's alliance, is there? i mean, not really. and the main character is a girl; a bunch of my friends got confused by the title and said "wait, gentlemen's alliance? is the main character a GUY?? b-but....then he's got like, a chest!! O____O" it was quite funny actually.

what was even funnier is that i then pointed out maora-chan. XDDDDDD

BUT. my point is, sometimes the title doesn't have much to do with the manga? or something like that.....?

great. @_____@ now i'm all confused..... T___T

well, about the titles thing, some words don't directly translate into english. so tenshi, might in Japanese mean any mystical and helpful creature, i geuss if you are an ESP team/combini thing, i think they would help out other people^^

i am really excited for this manga!! i love giniro's hair!! ^^ yes indeed, i love the color white^^ and the girl looks cute. she actually looks fourteen (except for her figure, but that's just manga for you...) Also the color of her eyes is spectacular. they look so translucent but deep at the same time...very gorgeous color as well^^