Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiibi

Old:Preview Released

I don't know why, but isn't Arina-sensei making her manga char younger and younger for each serie she makes? I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just wondering :D I just had that weird thought, but I guess it was just me who imagened something...

the usual age they use isn't it 16, I mean it feels more right if a 16 year old starts to talk emotionally about her/his feelings towards the other. I dunno... of course is a 14 year old mature enough, but it somehow feels alittle bit different from when a 16 year old person says it...

like Maron, she was 16 and she was not even sure about how she could put words into how much she loved Chiaki or her parents.

and then Mitsuki, she was 12. She talked alot about how much she loved Eichi, but in the end she fell in love for Takuto.

argh.. sorry I'm just a litte confused about the age and the emotions... :)

there is no age limit to love, and age can't account for the amount of passion shown in a relationship; everything is different for every couple. it just depends on you and ur destined one. X3 Love can transcend over gender, age, and time. you can fall into true love at the age of five, or not experience it untill ur thirty. Passion can't be determined by age; you can be more passionate about loving someone in elementary school than in college. it's diff. for everyone, so it's not bound by anything. ^^

eeep. there's a speech right there. XDDDDDD lawlz

wow ^_^ you're good with words. that speech was amazing! :D *claps*

*reads your next reply*

lol, it seems like Pearl-chan is a huge fan-girl of the boy >

his hair is cool thought... I wish I had the same cut, but then my mom would kill me... :)

I don't know why, but isn't Arina-sensei making her manga char younger and younger for each serie she makes? I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just wondering :) I just had that weird thought, but I guess it was just me who imagened something...

the usual age they use isn't it 16, I mean it feels more right if a 16 year old starts to talk emotionally about her/his feelings towards the other. I dunno... of course is a 14 year old mature enough, but it somehow feels alittle bit different from when a 16 year old person says it...

like Maron, she was 16 and she was not even sure about how she could put words into how much she loved Chiaki or her parents.

and then Mitsuki, she was 12. She talked alot about how much she loved Eichi, but in the end she fell in love for Takuto.

argh.. sorry I'm just a litte confused about the age and the emotions... :)

there is no age limit to love, and age can't account for the amount of passion shown in a relationship; everything is different for every couple. it just depends on you and ur destined one. X3 Love can transcend over gender, age, and time. you can fall into true love at the age of five, or not experience it untill ur thirty. Passion can't be determined by age; you can be more passionate about loving someone in elementary school than in college. it's diff. for everyone, so it's not bound by anything. ^^

eeep. there's a speech right there. XDDDDDD lawlz

wow :D you're good with words. that speech was amazing! :D *claps*

*reads your next reply*

lol, it seems like Pearl-chan is a huge fan-girl of the boy :) how will Soshi react.... :D jk lol *grin*

his hair is cool thought... I wish I had the same cut, but then my mom would kill me... :D

lol, thank you! X3

b-but....he's soooo adorable!! >______

shhhhhhh don't tell him, pichu!!! XDDDDDD lawlz. XDDDD

lol :laugh: I won't tell, but what if he finds out on his own *laughs*

Well Tenshi is in the title, so maybe they have angels help them?

No, most likely the two TRANSFORM into angels with ESP powers.

there is no age limit to love, and age can't account for the amount of passion shown in a relationship; everything is different for every couple. it just depends on you and ur destined one. X3 Love can transcend over gender, age, and time. you can fall into true love at the age of five, or not experience it untill ur thirty.

I'd have to disagree about the age thing....I mean there's no way a child at age FIVE can recognize, let alone experience romantic love. :rolleyes: I think you have to at the very least be going through puberty. (Which is one of the reasons why I hate the EichixMitsuki thing-I seriously believe they're just confused children.)

hmm... this is somehow confusing. I agree with both of you. I've always thought the same way as Chiibi, but what Pearl said is true too. it depends on personality and how they were raised up...

o_o just making a statement but when it comes to these kind of series where Girl the name character in love with someone and she ends up being a near friend of the guy sometimes the girl finds someone else later on the story :mitsukioh:

Plus isn't that how the most popular series Arinaachi made has 2 guys fighting over one girl and it just turns out to be a big battle for her heart!!! :yay:

The Gaia people at the Arina Guild said the series looks kind of kidish but isn't that how Full Moon turns out to be about mostly love and magic (well most Arinaachi series about love and magic~ )

awww the sun shining outside *sneezes* I was in the rain at school and then it started raining hail and ran and slipped :merokohey:

More news, guys!!

Kisaki has blond hair before she transforms. HA that is a Tanemura first. :)